Testing Details & Treatment From CBJ Guests
What we observe is not nature itself,
but nature exposed to our method of questioning.
~ Werner Heisenberg
Testing Details: Options abound as a result of multiple levels of advanced research downstream from the latest evolutions in neuroscience technology tools and measures. Here we bring utilitarian translations to our global citizenry for more predictable outcomes with biomedical testing details often overlooked – beyond the limitations of labels based upon appearances.
Ed Note On Testing Details: Costs & Managed Care: Biomedical testing increases accuracy, efficiency and outcome measures on multiple levels, but because many in managed care don’t see how testing will remarkably improve their bottom line, they repeatedly focus on labels that encourage the denial of biological reality. Too often they simply don’t support inquiries for new markers to correct mental imbalances. The result, they are short-sighted, misinformed and miss the underlying income/economics they could save/earn if they began to insist on data reality vs speculations. Inaccuracy costs more in dollars and suffering over time.
If you run a business would you invest in products which save you money or constantly spend money on futile outcomes? If your front end focus and relentless perspective is lock step not-spending – then you miss the opportunity save costs – much bigger numbers over time. If economics is the focus why not consider the reality of long-term economics? This is basic.
Denial About Testing Details Is Pervasive
Through corporate denial, managed care paradoxically increases their costs and perpetuates repeated inaccuracy with mercurial outcomes based on their ignorance and denial of new data. The outcome of inaccuracy? More psych visits, and multiple, more expensive, trials of different medications – over years. If they’re waiting for Harvard to set the standard through some populace voting, they’re missing the point that Harvard already agrees.
Are you/they worried about capricious testing? Then certify biomedical testing experts to change diagnostic and treatment objectives to align with the numbers present in Biological Reality.
I’m not the only person with this set of perceptions:
- CBJ/vets These multiple CBJ Guests all report on similar helpful topics for Veterans
- CBJ/005 Dr. Osborne – Gluten Variants For IgG Testing Accuracy
- CBJ/007 Dr. Hedaya – Functional Medicine Psychiatrist – Biomedical Measures – Georgetown
- CBJ/010 Dr. Melillo – Brain Balance – Measures For Children, ADHD, ASD, PDD
- CBJ/061 Dr. O’Bryan – Pervasive Autoimmunity Challenges Overlooked
- CBJ/075 Dr. Chip Watkins Chief Medical Officer for Sanesco – on Neurotransmitters
- CBJ/084 Daniel Schmachtenberger Neurohacker Insights on the Evolution of Cognition
- CBJ/093 Dr. Stein – Measurement Instead of Labels For Children in School – Harvard
- CBJ/115 Dr. Walsh – Methylation, Copper, Kryptopyrrole Lab Insights, 4Resources Linked Here
- CBJ/118 Dr. Braun – Value of Neuropsychological Testing
- CBJ/125 Dr. Shaw – Measure Environmental Toxins – GPLTox – Great Plains Labs Director
- CBJ/133 Dr. Afrin – Mast Cell Activation Syndrome – Autoimmunity
- CBJ/134 Dr. Seneff – Glyphosate Toxin – Autism and Cancer – MIT
- CBJ/140 Dr. Woeller – Autism Markers – Great Plains Clinical Consultant
- CBJ/141 Dr. Walsh – Details for The End of Autism – Cellular & Molecular Physiologist
- CBJ/154 Robert Williams – Energy Fields Measured & Applied, & other CBJ Energy Experts
- CBJ/155 Dr. Jaffe – Biomedical Measures Applied – Director of Perque
- CBJ/163 Dr. Steenblock – Measurable Advances In Brain Regeneration – Stem cells
- CBJ/164 Dr. Lewis – The Clinical Relevance of Biomedical Testing
- CBJ/172 Dr. Lombard – Genetic Testing For Treatment Accuracy
- CBJ/190 Dr. Hyatt-Pratt – Molds & Mycotoxins from Great Plains Expert
- CBJ/197 Dr. Sandison – Molds & Mycotoxins, Cognition & Brain Function
- CBJ/209 Dr. Tsafrir – The Evolution of Psychiatric Testing and Biological Insights – Harvard
- CBJ/215 Dr. Woeller – Autism Markers & New Data Targets – 2
- CBJ/246 Dr. Jaffe – ELISA Act testing – Immunity accuracy beyond IgG
CoreBrain Academy Training
- http://corebrainjournal.com/adhd101 It’s simply amazing that we’re treating thinking globally, without remotely thinking about thinking. This is a work in progress. Let me know here how I should approach these next essential steps.
- Data Details – Links to understand improved perspectives on ADHD, Depression, Anxiety in PDF
- Shortcode to easily remember this page: http://corebrainjournal.com/testing
- CorePsych Evaluations – Overview & Connections
- Videos On Specific Tests – Available Globally At CorePsych
- Strongly recommended book supporting our emphasis on immunity: The Beautiful Cure – Davis, 2018