Wellness, Purpose, and Entrepreneurial Growth
Jessica Silverman is a Holistic Wellness & Biz Startup Coach for aspiring entrepreneurs seeking greater clarity and simplicity to live their true life’s purpose. Through her coaching, she guides her clients with mind-body empowerment tools to spark the transformation of a physical and spiritual awakening to live and evolve into their most alive selves.
At an even deeper level, the Core foundation of her wellness teaching unleashes a deep understanding of one’s energy, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. From the interesting perspective of energy insight, she awakens this wisdom towards healing, enlightenment, and a deeper awareness of one’s divine purpose.
Wellness Website & Connections:
- Live Your Vibrant Life (Self-study Course): bit.ly/liveyourvibrant
- Main website: www.mozenwellness.com
- Freedom + Flow Collective (Mastermind): freedomandflow360.com
- FaceBook – https://www.facebook.com/mozenwellness/
Additional CBJ Expert Wellness Guest Connections
- Mindset Practices – http://corebrainjournal.com/mindset
- Teams, Leadership, and the Responsibility Process – http://corebrainjournal.com/256
- Leadership, Change and Team Building – http://corebrainjournal.com/259
- Mental Toughness For Women Leader – http://corebrainjournal.com/193
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
276 Edward (Ned) Hallowell, M.D., is a child and adult psychiatrist, and leading authority in the field of ADHD and Executive Function, a NY Times bestselling author, a world-renowned speaker and host of DISTRACTION, a weekly podcast for managing this CrazyBusy world. He is the founder of The Hallowell Centers in Boston MetroWest, NYC, San Francisco, and Seattle.
His first interview, regarding the changing scene with Executive Function and the switch to diagnosis beyond appearances, here at CBJ/156 was so popular we republished it for the holidays last year at CBJ/179.
In this revealing interview, Dr. Hallowell takes us into the kitchen of his childhood and discusses in detail his challenging past, and how his past informs his practice, his teaching work, and his relationships.