The Science of CBD Oil
Josh Hendrix – is a member of the Technical Advisory Council for the National Hemp Association and founder of the Kentucky Hemp Industries Association. He currently serves as the Director of Business Development for CV Sciences, Inc. where he works with farmers, universities, businesses, industry associations, and government agencies to help create the infrastructure necessary to establish a modern domestic supply chain for hemp and the production of CBD Oil in the United States.
When he’s not networking with hemp researchers and growers, or briefing legislators like Senator Mitch McConnell about the multi-billion-dollar boost that federal legalization of hemp would give to the economy, hemp industry consultant Josh Hendrix of CV Sciences can usually be found conducting interviews with the media as part of his mission to educate young and old about the many medical benefits to be derived from one of man’s oldest agricultural crops: hemp and CBD Oil.
- Plus CBD Oil: https://pluscbdoil.com/press/
- CorePsych Dosing Instructions With Ref Links For CBD Oil PDF Download
- Hemp Toxicology Review from Journal of Toxicology – 26 pages, multiple references
- World Health Organization CBD Oil Review – Documents Safety and Non-Addiction PDF
- National Hemp Association
- Dosing & Research: https://www.projectcbd.org/science/cannabis-dosing/cannabis-dosing-101
- CBD Oil Medical Indications – Medical News Today
- A Comprehensive CBD Oil Dosage Guide, with a scientifically backed user guide explaining dosages, interactions, ways to take CBD, how to maximize the bio-availability of CBD: https://www.herbonaut.com/how-to-use-cbd-oil/
- CBD Oil Reviews here at CBJ
- CBJ/270 This Resource Page – This Memorable Link: http://corebrainjournal.com/CBD
- CBJ/147 Medical Marijuana Options – Rose
- CBJ/171 CBD & Brain Injury – Lewis
- CBJ/176 CBD Oil & Brain Injury – Patel
- CBJ/224 Testing for Concussion – CBD Oil Treatment – Lewis
- CBJ/250 CBD Oil Epilepsy & Brain Injury – Lewis
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
271 Zach Schleien Cofounder of 18percent a peer-to-peer online support community. 18percent is a community for anyone living with any mental health issue no matter how small or large.
“We understand the issue is widespread. 18% of Americans are living with mental illness, which is why we created a community for folks to meet like-minded people. It can be hard to talk to someone who may not understand first-hand what you’re going through.
18percent is an online community based off Slack so that you can chat in real-time with 100’s of people from around the world. We didn’t mention that It’s free and always will be. We’ll also help put on in-person events around the United States and possibly internationally.”
This conversation leads to a no-cost useful support team for those suffering alone with limited resources and little direction.