Brain Healing – You Can Fix Your Brain
Dr. Tom O’Bryan DC, CNN, DACBN Internationally acclaimed expert on the mind-gut connection, brain healing, and a previous guest at CBJ/005 on Specific Non-Celiac Gluten Markers, at CBJ/061 on his book, the AutoImmune Fix, and is, for this CBJ Episode, the author of You Can Fix Your Brain: Just 1 Hour a Week to the Best Memory, Productivity, and Sleep You’ve Ever Had – 2018.
Tom is always a must listen, on the cutting edge of mind exploration, a remarkable teacher, unpretentious – and just a delightful guy. Listen up and own this one.
Tom Relentlessly Teaches On Mind, Gut, Immunity & Brain Health
He organized the popular Gluten Summit in November 2013 that has changed the diagnostic game regarding Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity. Dr. O’Bryan has more than 30 years of experience as a functional medicine practitioner and is adjunct faculty at the Institute for Functional Medicine.
He’s the host of The Autoimmune Summit, his video training series on how to identify and correct autoimmunity.
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Dr. O’Bryan’s Book & Websites
- You Can Fix Your Brain: Just 1 Hour a Week to the Best Memory, Productivity, and Sleep You’ve Ever Had – 2018 – O’Bryan
- The Autoimmune Summit Free 7 Part Series – 85 Experts With Video Explanations – This link complimentary link, a gift from Dr. O’Bryan to turn chronic illness around.
- YouTube Channel
- Become a Certified Gluten Practitioner
- CBJ Experts on Biomedical Testing: http://corebrainjournal.com/testing
- CBJ Experts on Mindset For Your Journey: http://corebrainjournal.com/mindset
- Cognition, Longevity & The Rainbow Diet: http://corebrainjournal.com/213
- CBJ: The Varieties of Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity: http://corebrainjournal.com/005
- CBJ: On the Autoimmunity Fix – His Book & Summit: http://corebrainjournal.com/061
- His participation in the Thyroid Summit
- His Host and commentary at the Gluten Summit
- His previous mention of VSL#3 Probiotic
- Article on Prebiotic Sources
- PDF For Your Medical Team: The Conundrum of Gluten Sensitivity – 45 References
- American Autoimmune and Related Diseases Association
- List of Autoimmune Diseases
- 5o Million people suffer from Autoimmune Challenge
Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
264 Silke Glaab is a German psychologist living in Dubai who helps people refresh their brain/mind in 4 hours using super-learning techniques.
She combines a number of different therapies, including Rapid Transformation Therapy®, Theta Healing®, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and Systemic Constellation to create an incredibly powerful program which brings fast change that’s sustainable and helps clients to overcome profound personal issues.
She also trained with the pioneering hypnotherapist Marisa Peer to rapidly change limiting patterns of your subconscious mind in minutes and instead imprint supportive habits and suggestions.
With this extraordinary method, she helps clients uncover the root cause of a presented issue by going back in time. Together we link those memories in a way that allows them to change the previously limited and limiting interpretation.