Electromagnetic Field Radiation Creates Mind/Body Consequences
There’s no safe radiation. Even small amounts do harm.
– Linus Pauling
EMF -Electromagnetic Field Radiation Creates Unseen Challenges
Daniel DeBaun is an internationally recognized, influential expert in Electromagnetic Field Radiation, related health issues, and shielding to prevent injury, – with a particular focus on the effect of exposure from personal mobile devices – cell phones. Daniel’s concern regarding the health impact of Electromagnetic Field Radiation emissions grew from over thirty years of engineering experience in the telecommunication industry, where he held a variety of leadership and executive positions at SAIC, Telcordia, AT&T, and Bell Labs – impeccable credentials.
Ed Note: Daniel is here for the second time, as the first time, CBJ/161, we covered the basics. Today we dive deeper to explore chronic mind and body issues with EMF.
Listen Up To Become Antifragile
Antifragility is beyond resilience or robustness. The resilient resists shocks and stays the same; the anti-fragile gets better.
~ Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Through the course of his career, Daniel created requirements for large telecommunication systems, led technical divisions responsible for establishing industry standards, and formed analysis adherence testing for next-generation digital transmission systems. Daniel also consulted for laboratories that analyzed electromagnetic radiation interference, electrical signals, and digital formats. He’s an engineer on a mission with both mind and body implications for all of us. Listen up – your cell phone is serious business.
He and the teams he led set industry standards. Daniel is also the inventor of DefenderShield®, a form of protection technology for modern electronic devices. In addition to his work with DefenderShield®, Daniel is a highly regarded industry consultant, writer, and speaker, as well as a frequent guest on national radio and television programs discussing the impacts of EMF radiation and protection options.
3 Brief Tips From Daniel on Electromagnetic Field Radiation – EMF
- Think about the possibility of hooking your modem/wifi to a lighting timer, so it isn’t radiating you 24/7. If you’re sleeping you don’ t need wifi.
- Parents need to encourage their children to listen to this one – and also keep that cell phone away from your head at night. This one is mandatory for Neuroscience Clubs.
- For the roadie salespeople, like pharmaceutical sales, always use your cell phone with earbuds and shielding. With all of your hours of phone work, distance & protection is apparently in order.
Websites & Selected Books:
- www.defendershield.com – Must review this site
- Radiation Nation: Fallout of Modern Technology – Your Complete Guide to EMF Protection & Safety: The Proven Health Risks of Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF) & What to Do Protect Yourself & Family – DeBaun – Global Amazon Link
- Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Should Not Be Your Alarm Clock – Gittleman – Global Amazon Link
- Electric & Magnetic Fields at The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Note on our CBJ Galileo Manifesto
Multiple CBJ Guests: Environmental Exposures & The Complexity of Clinical Significance
- CBJ/007 Dr. Robert Hedaya – Experienced Functional Psychiatrist On Testing
- CBJ/037 Dr. Chris Martinson – Neurotoxins & World Economy
- CBJ/103 Dr. Joe Pizzorno – Toxin Solutions & Environment
- CBJ/125 Dr. William Shaw – Direct of Great Plains Labs on GPL-Tox Testing
- CBJ/134 Dr. Stephanie Seneff – Glyphosate, Autism and Cancer
- CBJ/140 Dr. Kurt Woeller – Autism & Value of Testing
- CBJ/154 Robert Williams – Quantum Energy & Healing Energy Fields
- CBJ/155 Dr. Russell Jaffe – Director Perque Nutrients on the Value of Biomedical Testing
- CBJ/161 Daniel DeBaun – EMF Radiation – The Basics
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Thanks, Daniel, for joining us again here at CBJ to review the environmental challenges we face in everyday life.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them. Be counted.
If this post with these several references is helpful, please take a moment to pass it on.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collective dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with hundreds of years of combined experience are free.
Thanks, Daniel, for your thoughtful observations on fresh ways to evaluate and protect ourselves from radiation exposure.
Our Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
207 Bill Lee Emery – Joins us from The Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia for this interesting review of our three brains, – what they do, and how to use them effectively. He is an mBIT (multiple Brain Integration Technique) Coach, and mBIT Master Trainer and his favorite tribe are heart-based entrepreneurs. This interview will take you to places you intuitively already knew and adds clear maps with improved brain function markers.
Bill has a passion for helping people to learn about themselves. Through his work over the past 35 years, he has taught countless thousands of people how to improve various aspects of their lives through utilitarian coaching for improved self-management. Besides working in the corporate world, Bill facilitated personal growth programs at one of Australia’s best-known health resorts in Queensland.
He has also worked with many elite sportspeople including the Australian National Skydiving Team and other individuals including world-class cyclists, triathletes, and golfers. He is the author of four books, appeared on several TV programs including ‘Good Morning Australia’ and has featured on various radio programs throughout Australia and overseas. – Strongly recommended, very interesting at any level.