Arthritis, Pain, Excercise, and Recovery
Dr. Perillo, DC is also a Fellow of The International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture, a Certified Nutrition Specialist, and a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine with a specialized focus on arthritis and chronic pain. She is affiliated with numerous professional & civic organizations and leads seminars on various health-related issues. Arthritis pain is a marker for underlying metabolic challenges.
She is featured in Self magazine as one of “27 Curative Chiropractors.” She is also nationally published in the Journal of Sports Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, Contours Express, and Taste for Life. She has written an article, Seven Healthy Habits of Highly Productive Business Owners, in the book Big Bold Business Advice.
Our objective with Dr. Perillo’s expertise: informed pain resolution with options that diminish or remove opiate abuse/dependence.
- Dr. Perillo’s Exercise Program – http://chiropractichealingcenterofnj.com/arthriticise/
- Weight Loss – http://chiropractichealingcenterofnj.com/weight-loss/
- Chapter In: Big Bold Business Advice, – Global Amazon Link
Additional CBJ Experts Weigh In On Pain Management
- Veteran Experts Page: http://corebrainjournal.com/vets
- Testing Experts Page: http://corebrainjournal.com/testing
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Thanks, Dr. Perillo, for joining us here at CBJ to review your interesting insights regarding the evolution of treatment for chronic pain.
Do you have some feedback you’d like to share?
- Please do leave a note in the comment section below↓.
- If you enjoyed this episode, also please take a moment to Share it using the social media buttons found at the bottom of this post. Your help to distribute CBJ will carry this message to others already on the Path – or those searching for new directions.
- Alternatively, please leave an honest review of the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes.
- Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them.
- Together, through teamwork, we advance informed self-management to replace innocence, denial, and passivity. Thanks!
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning collection of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collaborative dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts, with hundreds of years of combined experience, are free.
Our Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
201 Kevin E. Kip, Ph.D. is a tenured Distinguished Health Professor, epidemiologist, and biostatistician with 18 years of experience on U.S. Federal, Department of Defense, and industry-funded studies. His background is interdisciplinary with more than 170 peer-reviewed publications.
With multi-million dollar funding from the U.S. Department of Defense, he established the Research to Improve Emotional Health/Quality of Life of Service Members with Disabilities, (RESTORE LIVES) Center at the University of South Florida. Through this Center, he is the leading researcher worldwide in the study of Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART), an emerging, brief, and evidence-based method of psychotherapy for treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and related comorbidities.
Dr. Kip is previous Principal Investigator of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) Dynamic Registry of Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) which enrolled approximately 10,000 patients. He was a member of the Institute of Medicine (IOM) – Committee to Review the Health Effects in Vietnam Veterans of Exposure to Herbicides. Dr. Kip is a frequent grant reviewer for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and is studying a range of complementary and alternative medicine therapies for the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder.
This discussion with Dr. Kip is, in a word – transformational. Anyone with any level of PTSD: Must Listen!