Quantum Physics For Relationship Challenges
Mel Schwartz LCSW, MPhil is a psychotherapist, marriage counselor, speaker, and author in private practice in Westport, CT, and Manhattan for over 20 years. He is an emerging voice in the field of personal transformation and is one of the first practicing psychotherapists to integrate the principles of quantum physics into a psychotherapeutic approach.
Mel earned his graduate degree from Columbia University and is the author of The Possibility Principle: How Quantum Physics Can Improve the Way You Think, Live and Love and The Art of Intimacy, The Pleasure of Passion. Mel has written over 100 articles, read by nearly 2 million people.
He presented a keynote at Yale University and another presentation at TEDx Beacon Street on a most relevant topic: Transcending Anxiety.
Don’t Become Intimidated – Quantum Physics and Relationships Makes Perfect Sense
Websites and Books
- The Possibility Principle: How Quantum Physics Can Improve the Way You Think, Live and Love – Schwartz – Global Amazon Link
- The Art of Intimacy, The Pleasure of Passion – Schwartz – Global Amazon Link
- Science and Sanity – An Introduction To Non-Aristotelian Systems & General Semantics – Korzybski – Global Amazon Link
Additional CBJ Experts Weigh In On Nuances of Relationship Management
- CBJ/124 Dr.Gleb Tsipursky – Intentional Insights – Systems 2 thinking.
- CBJ/196 Dr. Gleb Tsipursky – Truth In Politics
- CBJ/104 Dr. Helen Kienzle – Denial, Prime Men, and Recovery
- CBJ/195 Johanne Brennan – Women In Danger – Domestic Abuse #metoo
- CBJ/193 LaRae Quy – Mental Toughness for Women – FBI & National Security
- CBJ/168 Chad Cooper – From Stress To Success
- CBJ/169 Wendy Behary – Narcissism Survival Guide
- CBJ/178 Udall – Sexual Trauma In The Workplace
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Thanks, Mel, for joining us here at CBJ to review your interesting insights into the evolution of challenged relationships. These quantum physics details provide a more balanced perspective of relationship change and evolution.
Do you have some feedback you’d like to share?
- Please do leave a note in the comment section below↓.
- If you enjoyed this episode, also please take a moment to Share it using the social media buttons found at the bottom of this post. Your help to distribute CBJ will carry this message to others already on the Path – or those searching for new directions.
- Alternatively, please leave an honest review of the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes.
- Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them.
- Together, through teamwork, we advance informed self-management to replace innocence, denial, and passivity. Thanks!
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning collection of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collaborative dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts, with hundreds of years of combined experience, are free.
Our Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
200 Dr. Perillo, DC is also a Fellow of The International Academy of Clinical Acupuncture, a Certified Nutrition Specialist, and a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine. She is affiliated with numerous professional & civic organizations and leads seminars on various health-related issues. She is featured in Self magazine as one of “27 Curative Chiropractors.” She is also nationally published in the Journal of Sports Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, Contours Express, and Taste for Life. She has written an article, Seven Healthy Habits of Highly Productive Business Owners, in the book Big Bold Business Advice.
Our objective with Dr. Perillo’s expertise: informed pain resolution with options that diminish or remove opiate dependence.