Workplace Trauma Drives A Recovery Mindset
One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them.
~ Aldous Huxley
Elizabeth Menzel is a 3-time best-selling author, speaker, and founder of The Happy Woman Academy, where she uses systems to address workplace trauma based in neurobiology, mindfulness, and compassion to teach women how to feel happy – even after traumatic events. She uses neuroscience to rebuild from within.
Elizabeth helps set standards for appropriate behaviors to prevent workplace trauma.
She comments here on the #metoo movement and workplace sexual predation. Her clientele is some of the most influential people in the world, including multiple billionaire industry moguls, Olympic athletes, international heads of state, and celebrity stars. She loves to travel and has delivered over 300 of her award-winning workshops worldwide.
Tune in to our CBJ show notes for specific giveaways with this interesting CBJ Episode – with notes on her next meeting planned in Tromso, Norway, Feb. 17.
Mulitple books and programs focus on ending the cycle of sacrifice, sabotage, and neglect so that women can enjoy massive success in their career, health, and love life. She has facilitated thousands of transformations over the last 23 years and combines proven neuroscience and physics-based healing systems with compassion and humor, so you get long-term results in a short amount of time.
Her live events & Happiness Training Programs teach busy women of all ages compelling “on the go” ways to heal their body, invigorate their romance, and boost their career – so they can receive more money while enjoying life more fully! She’s on a mission to teach 1,000,000 women “The Happy Woman Formula” by 2020.
“The mission of the Happy Woman Academy is to provide women with a safe and sacred space to transform their health, wealth, & relationships by using proven science-based healing systems and the power of communion and laughter. The vision of the Happy Woman Academy is to restore the Feminine to her rightful place of honor & value next to the Masculine in society, thereby restoring harmonic balance to humanity, the earth, & nature. It’s a big vision I know, but it’s the one I’ve got.”
Website & Books
- The Nordic Workshop in Norway: http://thehappywomanacademy.com/receive
- Supercharge Your Health Vibe – Menzel, 2016 – Global Amazon Link
- Supercharge Your Love Vibe – Menzel, 2016 – Global Amazon Link
Additional From CBJ Guests On Mind-Body Health
- CBJ/111 – Hensely – Adrenal Fatigue and Qualia – Recommended cognitive and energy
- CBJ/168 – Cooper – Transform Stress Into Success – Mindset
- CBJ/178 – Udall – Sexual Trauma in the Workplace
- CBJ/187 – Gabelnick – Mothers Fit For Sanity
- CBJ/193 – Quy – Mental Toughness For Women – Spies & The FBI
- CBJ/mindset – Summary Page: Expert Mindset Insights
- CBJ/vets – Multiple Experts Comment On Trauma & Recovery
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Thanks Elizabeth for joining us here at CBJ to review the latest better brain solutions for surmounting the challenges so often seen with busy women globally.
Do you have some feedback you’d like to share?
- Please do leave a note in the comment section below↓.
- If you enjoyed this episode, also please take a moment to Share it using the social media buttons found at the bottom of this post. Your help to distribute CBJ will carry this message to others on the Path.
- Alternatively, please leave an honest review of the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes.
- Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them.
- Together we advance informed self-management to replace innocence, denial, and passivity.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning collection of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collaborative dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts, with hundreds of years of combined experience, are free.
Our Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
190 Dr. Matthew Pratt-Hyatt reports that he received his Ph.D. in cellular and molecular biology from the University of Michigan. He’s written over a dozen publications in leading research journals. He is currently am Associate Laboratory Director at The Great Plains Laboratory and specializes in developing tools that examine factors at the interface between genetics and toxicology.
Listen up as he covers significant challenges with identifying and treating mycotoxin insults to brain function.
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally