Autism Spectrum Recovery | Team Connections
There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors of perception.
~ Aldous Huxley
Building The Autism Spectrum Team To Manage Recovery Variables
Dr. Debra Moore is a retired psychologist who now devotes her time to writing and sharing information on understanding, treating and managing autism. Years ago she founded and directed a psychotherapy center in Sacramento, California where she taught and mentored therapists in training to manage autism spectrum challenges.
Remember to always think in autism spectrum terminology to honor the deeper, evolving understanding of the multiplicity of underlying factors discussed by many experts here at CBJ listed below.
Debra As An Autism Spectrum Resource
Over the years she developed a specialty in autism spectrum disorders and following retirement from direct clinical work coauthored The Loving Push – How Parents and Professionals Can Help Spectrum Kids Become Successful Adults, with Dr. Temple Grandin, an internationally acclaimed expert who herself has suffered from ASD – Autism Spectrum Disorder – challenges.
Now living in Washington, DC, Debra contributors to Autism Parenting Magazine and Autism Asperger’s Digest, facilitates LinkedIn Groups Autism Spectrum Across the Lifespan, and Autism HELPING HANDS Mentors and contributed chapters to The Nine Degrees of Autism and Internet Addiction in Children and Adolescents.
Debra’s insightful comments here at CBJ/153, about ABA – Applied Behavior Analysis – and team play in work with ASD individuals, provide a helpful perspective even for the most informed parents and therapists.
Dr. Moore’s Website & Book:
- The Loving Push – How Parents and Professionals Can Help Spectrum Kids Become Successful Adults by Moore & Grandin – Amazon Global Link – Yes, Temple Grandin
Recommended Training Programs For Both Professionals and The Public
- Parents & Public – Autism Global Summit – Experts Discuss Multiple Treatment Details: http://corebrainjournal.com/autismglobalsummit
- Professionals – Autism Recovery Training – Dr. Kurt Woeller & International Experts: http://corepsych.com/autism
It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
~ Henry David Thoreau
My Contribution to The Autism Global Summit
– Please take a moment to Like and Leave a Comment over on YouTube! –
Connected CBJ Guest Interviews Relevant for Autism Spectrum
For professionals, we strongly recommend Dr. Woeller’s Autism Recovery Training – and if either a patient or a parent, or a beginning professional you will much appreciate the Autism Global Summit, also hosted by Dr. Woeller’s team .
- CBJ/214 Dr. James Adams on Autism & Microbiota Transfer Therapy
- CBJ/175 Dr. Zac Bush on Restore for Advanced Gut Healing & Immunity
- CBJ/153 Dr. Debra Moore Autism Community & Family – this page
- CBJ/152 Bill Protzmann on Music Healing
- CBJ/141 Dr. William Walsh on The End of Autism
- CBJ/140 Dr. Kurt Woeller on Biomedical Testing with more details here
- CBJ/134 Dr. Stephanie Seneff on Toxins and Autism
- CBJ/125 Dr. William Shaw on Testing for Toxins
- CBJ/115 Dr. William Walsh on Methylation Challenges
- CBJ/097 Dr. Rachel Fresco on Candida Comorbidity
- CBJ/096 Penny Williams on Parenting Autistic Children
- CBJ/039 Dr. John Morrow on Autism and Genetics
- CBJ/010 Dr. Robert Mellilo on Brain Balance Insights
- CBJ/005 Dr. Peter Osborne on Gluten Sensitivity & Specific IgG Testing
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Memorable Short Link For This Page
Until next time, thanks for joining us here at CBJ again to review the complexity of autism, ASD, PDD treatment protocols. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them.
If this post with these several references is helpful, please take a moment to pass it on.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collective dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with hundreds of years of combined experience are free.
Thanks, Debra for your thoughtful observations regarding the absolute relevance of interpersonal, team connections for autism spectrum recovery.
Our Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
154 Robert O. Williams is the author of Love is the Power and the co-founder of ONE08, Inc., a Portland, OR-based innovative technology company. He is also the inventor and developer of Quantum Code Technology™. Robert’s research has provided scientific breakthroughs in energy-field-based technologies, consciousness, and human potential. Robert has also enjoyed success as a musician and educator. The science is here on measurement and use of energy fields. The Quantum Code term itself sounds 60’s-edgy, but listen up as he documents research from a number of resources.
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally