Details For The End Of Autism
From The CBJ Walsh Molecular Series: 4 of 4
Fresh molecular insights from informed laboratory assessments inform both practitioners and parents about how we now find ourselves approaching the end of autism.
~ William Walsh
End? Yes, You Read That Correctly – Here’s How
Autism Markers Set The Stage For The End Of Autism
Dr. Bill Walsh is an international thought leader, and is, without question, the most frequently downloaded expert for our thousands of listeners here at CBJ. This heartwarming Episode on autism markers further explores his increasingly constructive medical perceptions as they relate not only to autism markers but the future of mind science.
On A Personal Note
You can tell from our conversations that I know Dr. Walsh very well. Bill is not a poser. He’s not bombastic or hyperbolic in his thinking or presentations. He is a disarmingly genuine guy with a humility that makes him a bit uncomfortable with this, his new perspective on the End of Autism. He’s exceedingly careful in every discussion not to embellish the facts, but to describe the data as it is, rather than what it might otherwise appear to be with a vivid imagination. His research numbers, his live, hand’s on, enduring clinical experience with thousands of autistic patients over the years, inarguably sets him apart as an unusual, indeed exemplary, researcher/practitioner who lives within a refreshingly contextual data-reality of both applications over time and measured outcomes.
Autism Understandings Target Improved Interventions
No matter your perspective on autism spectrum challenges professionally or personally, you won’t have to search far to see the implication for how the application of these dramatic insights with autism markers will change the future for the entire spectrum of mind science – from personality to behavior, to self-management to the most hopeless of mental conditions.
One cannot overstate the global implications of Bill’s work.
Actionable Evolution For The Mind
No matter your station in life, from high school to doctorate, to struggling parents living miles from any town, this Episode will in a short time become the most hopeful, most risky, most groundbreaking of all our interviews. Here Dr. Walsh connects dots that spell a different future for all of us who care about the big picture, the evolution of the human mind.
More specifically, in this CBJ/141 Episode, Bill describes in useful detail multiple striking perspectives regarding the clinical development of the use of autism markers to address the reality of epigenetic, molecular and biomedical imbalances that trouble thousands of children and adults. I well remember my reaction of surprise when Dr. Walsh first, somewhat hesitatingly, hinted at the evolution of this extraordinary topic, The End of Autism – during our meeting with Walsh Institute Training student-professionals last year.
Your Walsh Homework If You Haven’t Prepared | 3 Previous Specials
- Methylation – CBJ/115 – Start At This Link – Essential Brain Function
- Copper & Kryptopyrrole – CBJ/137 – Next Step For Multiple Conditions
- Schizophrenia & Bipolar – CBJ/042 – Applied Molecular Insights
- Walsh Neuroscience Presentation on Bipolar At American Psychiatric Association.
If This Is Your First Meeting: About Dr. Walsh
William J. Walsh, Ph.D., FACN, president of the non-profit Walsh Research Institute, is an internationally recognized expert in the field of nutritional medicine and a key scientist paving the way for nutrient-based psychiatry and nutritional medicine. Over the past 30 years, Dr. Walsh has developed biochemical treatments for patients diagnosed with behavioral disorders, attention deficit (hyperactivity) disorder, autism, clinical depression, anxiety, bipolar disorders, schizophrenia, and Alzheimer’s disease that are used by doctors throughout the world.
This is the best website training for anyone on the Family side to connect with the latest mind science for Autism Global Recovery.
His book, Nutrient Power: Heal Your Biochemistry and Heal Your Brain, describes specific findings for his evidence-based nutrient therapy system.
Dr. Walsh’s noted accomplishments include:
- groundbreaking studies reporting reduced violent behavior following nutrient therapy,
- the 1999 discovery of undermethylation and copper/zinc imbalances in autism,
- the 2000 finding of metallothionein protein depletion in autism,
- the 2007 published study linking copper overload and post-partum depression,
- the identification of five measurable biochemical subtypes of clinical depression,
- the 2011 development of the Walsh Theory of Schizophrenia , and
- the direction of the Beethoven Research Project that revealed that the composer suffered from severe lead poisoning.
- and now this groundbreaking set of insights on autism markers that set new objectives: The End of Autism CBJ/141.
His internationally acclaimed presentations from Japan to Australia and Scandinavia, including a warm reception at the American Psychiatric Association, affirm his outstanding contributions to both functional and traditional medical groups.
After earning degrees from Notre Dame and the University of Michigan, Dr. Walsh received a Ph.D. in chemical engineering from Iowa State University. While working at Argonne National Laboratory in the 1970s, Dr. Walsh organized a prison volunteer program that led to studies of prisoners and ex-offenders – to research the causes of their violent behaviors.
It’s important to note that the collaboration with renowned (late) Carl C. Pfeiffer, MD, Ph.D., a pioneer in the field of nutritional research therapy, led Dr. Walsh to the development of individualized nutrient protocols to normalize body chemistry and brain chemistry. Dr. Walsh went on to study more than 30,000 patients with mental disorders acquiring a unique database of more than 3 million chemical assays throughout his clinical and research work.
Experience With Biomedical Understandings
To add emphasis to his clinical expertise, Dr. Walsh conducted chemical analysis of more than 25 serial killers and mass murderers, including Charles Manson, Richard Speck, James Oliver Huberty, Patrick Sherrill and Arthur Shawcross. He has assisted medical examiners, coroners, Scotland Yard, and the FBI in these forensics studies. He has designed nutritional programs for Olympic athletes, NBA players, major league baseball players, a heavyweight boxing champion, PGA and LPGA golfers, and others.
Repeated Irrational Behaviors: Biomedical Testing
No, you don’t have to be a mass murderer to benefit from these improved, easily measured, cost-effective data points. My most common clinical indication for more involved clinical testing is exceedingly basic: repeated failure with multiple hospitalizations and a shotgun array of psychiatric meds from antidepressants, to stimulants, to atypical antipsychotics for a Paleolithic, woefully outdated DSM-5 appearance-diagnosis.
In two words: Treatment Failure is the indication for biomedical testing and is well on its way to becoming the new, informed standard of care.
Dr. Walsh Reports On Autism Advances
- I’m also excited about discoveries regarding bipolar disorder
- I started working with autistic patients in the late 1990s
- The incidence of undermethylation in autism – almost 100%
- Epigenetics of undermethylation
- Our undermethylation club
- Recovery statistics
- Sponsor Notes: The Berry Robinson Center & Direct Health Access Laboratory
- Early intervention is everything
- The relevance of metallothionein
- The ultimate answer is prevention
- The good news is that testing now tells us how
- Comments on mercury and metallothionein
- Notes on the diagnosis: ‘classical autism’ changed in 2005
- Coming back to CBJ to review what-to-next
Get on Dr. Walsh’s Book Drawing below ↓ – it’s closed in two weeks.
Forward This End of Autism Link To a Friend
Dr. Walsh’s Book & References:
- Walsh, Dr. William J. (Updated 2014-05-06). Nutrient Power: Heal Your Biochemistry and Heal Your Brain (p. 184). Skyhorse Publishing – essential. This first link is in paperback & hardcover. Sales here contribute to Dr. Walsh’s Nonprofit Research Group. This next link is on Global Amazon for Kindle & Audible.
- Walsh Training For Professionals: http://www.walshinstitute.org/
- Multiple Walsh References and Downloads
- Advanced Nutrient Therapies For Mental Disorders – Walsh PowerPoint PDF – Nov. 2015
- Kryptopyrrole – Stress and Neurotransmitter Dysregulation – Diagrams at Nutrient Power Blog
- Copper Details at CorePsych
- 10 Foods Highest in Copper
- Direct Health Access Labs – Our Recommended Testing Resource For Methylation, Kryptopyrrole, and Copper imbalances.
- Recommended: My Walsh Video Playlist on YouTube: http://www.corepsych.com/walsh-vids
- Immunity & Autism: Wei H, et al., Neuroscience, 2013, Brain Il-6 and autism, Pub Med.
Applications: Nutrient Therapy Response Times
– Will not show distinct responses as fast as medicines, but are often more powerful and enduring. These aren’t absolute, but provide guidelines and some hope:
> Pyrrole Disorder: 1 week
> OverMethylation: 20 days
> Copper Excess: 1 month
> UnderMethylation: 1-3 months or longer
> Malabsorption: 2-3 months
CorePsych Videos And Additional Postings – The Walsh Process
Complimentary 141 Walsh Book Drawing Closes Aug. 25, ’17
Nutrient Power Heal Your Biochemistry and Heal Your Brain
– Enter The Drawing Here –
Until next time, thanks for joining us here at CBJ again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read every one of them.
If this post with these several references is helpful, please take a moment to pass it on.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collective dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with hundreds of years of combined experience are free.
Again, special thanks, Bill for this thoughtful, groundbreaking news with hope for turning the tide on increasing incidence of autism. I look forward with considerable anticipation to our next opportunity to discuss interventions specifically.
For An Easy 4 Page PDF Summary of Walsh Findings
Our Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
142 Sam Shelley – Levittown, PA – Founder of Head Trash Anonymous, and author who discusses the value of meditation for several maladies including multiple sclerosis, and bipolar disorder. Sam’s life was filled with pain and suffering. At the age of six, a van nearly took his life. As an adult, he was hospitalized several times for suicidal tendencies diagnosed as a bipolar, and multiple sclerosis that left him disabled. With personal persistence, his conditions ultimately improved, and his health was restored. His is a story of transformation which began with a five-minute daily meditation practice. In his book, he shares all the practices and tools that he used for recovery. This edgy report from a client perspective demonstrates the value of consistent meditative practice.
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally