From Professional Learning Systems to Wellness Street Action
It is easier to change a person’s religion than the way they eat.
~ Margaret Mead
LindaJoy Rose, Ph.D. aka Dr. L J, is an international speaker, therapist, author of 8 books, wellness contributor to Huffington Post and Dr. Mercola’s website and an E-Learning Specialist. Dr. L J is the founder of the Natural Wellness Academy, an online program certifying Health and Life Coaches, Hypnotherapist and Gut Health Specialists in 14 countries.
She’s an outstanding speaker with a compelling, comprehensive perspective that adds interesting next steps to the evolution of neuroscience.
As the former Director of International Development of the American Board of Hypnotherapy, she pioneered the training and certification of clinical hypnotherapists in many countries, including Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Mexico. Dr. LJ brings a fresh diversity of comprehensive experience to address ways both patients and therapists can participate in this Galileo Mind Moment.
She Mentors Wellness Professionals
Dr. LJ also works with speakers and entrepreneurs in her Design My Course training programs to build dynamic online courses and platforms to leverage their expertise for their respective clients and students.
Dr. LJ Reports On Her Evolution of Thinking and Practice
- I train professionals through e-learning regarding wellness & gut health
- I train through courses at my website: http://designmycourse.com
- From Jungian psychoanalysis to hypnosis training
- I developed the Hypnopotential System to deal with childhood trauma
- And then came down with an autoimmune disorder
- The benefits of micronutrients and raw foods
- Micro vs. macronutrients
- The seeds she recommends
- Sponsor Notes: The Berry Robinson Center & Direct Health Access Laboratory
- Hypnosis for 2 levels: behavior modification & childhood trauma
- Tony Robbins, NLP and abreaction catharsis
- Shortcuts: EMDR, EFT
- On coaching for medical cannabis/marijuana/CBD
Dr. LJ’s Websites
- Wellness and Wellness Training: http://drljs.com
- For Professional Course Design: http://designmycourse.com
- Natural Wellness Academy Raw Foods Plans on FaceBook
Additional CBJ Interviews: Gut Health & Recovery
- Dr. Peter Osborne – http://corebrainjournal.com/005 – Gluten Variants
- Dr. Robert Hedaya – http://corebrainjournal.com/007 – Biomedical Measures
- Dr. Lawrence Afrin – http://corebrainjournal.com/028 – Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
- Dr. Bill Miller – http://corebrainjournal.com/033 – The Hologenomic Evolution
- Dr. Tom O’Bryan – http://corebrainjournal.com/061 – Autoimmunity Details
- Kai Ashley – http://corebrainjournal.com/064 – Emotional Freedom Technique – EFT
- Dr. Rachael Fresco – http://corebrainjournal.com/097 – Candida and Biofilms
Books & References
- Raw Fusion: Better Living Through Living Foods – Dr. LJ Rose – Global Amazon Link
- Raw Fusion Living: Recipies for Healthy Eating, Natural Weight Loss, & Anti-Aging – Rose – Global Link
- Caribotti, et al, The gut-brain axis: interactions between enteric microbiota, central and enteric nervous systems Ann Gastroenterol. 2015 Apr-Jun; 28(2): 203–209
- American Psychological Association: That Gut Feeling
- Scientific American: The Neuroscience of the Gut
- Dr. Mark Hyman: Gut Flora and Wellness
- Dr. James Mercola: Mental Health and Gut Flora
- Abreaction and Catharsis PDF: Stirring Dull Roots With Spring Rain
Easily Forward This Audio Message Shortlink To a Friend
Until next time, thanks for joining us here at CBJ again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read every one of them.
If this post with these several references is helpful, please take a moment to pass it on.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collective dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with hundreds of years of combined experience are free.
Again, special thanks, LJ, for your useful wellness insights on the international evolution of mind-body training.
Next CoreBrain Journal Guest
133 Dr. Lawrence Afrin – 2 – This CBJ/133 episode takes on the issue of the pervasive, yet often under-recognized, medical mystery of Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, it’s crippling, life-threatening effect, and it’s absolute relevance in the evolution of understanding important immunity nuances of mind science.
Yes, this is a second broadcast of our second most popular Episode over more than a year of CBJ reports. With more than 100 thought-provoking neuroscience consultants and patients who have joined our team to spread the word on new mind options, Dr. Afrin responds well to this significantly high bar on a frankly mysterious and underserved topic. MCAS with Dr. Afrin bears repeating for our larger international list, with many new listeners in this last year. This piece was first published back one year ago in July ’16 at CBJ/028 with improved show notes and references for this Episode.
Dr. Afrin is refreshingly articulate and passionate about his work as one of the leading authorities in the world on this exceedingly complex condition. You may not understand some of our conversation – as you will hear me also asking for clarifications – but this episode is an absolute must for anyone with a complex untreatable biomedical condition.
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally