Inoculation Fallacies – Behind The ASD Diagnostic Curtain
Science has a sacred obligation to tell the truth. The public expects our scientific and medical authorities to perform their work free of undue influence or bias. But what happens when our most prestigious institutions lie and attempt to destroy data which shows harm to children?
– Kent Heckenlively, JD
The Vaccine Controversy: Money, Politics, And Antiscience
For years the autism community has held its breath knowing that repeated clinical experiences from many practitioners connected some childhood inoculations as causal and directly related in time with profound developmental regressions in childhood. This clinical observation even today is commonplace and was uniformly accepted as a necessary connection until politics stepped in to redefine the truth.
Listen up here as an impassioned, meticulous lawyer helps us redefine and clarify with explicit references how research results turned into smoke and mirrors for children and parents, with repercussions on a global scale.
ASD – Autism Spectrum Disorder – can arise from inappropriate inoculations – vaccinations.
Kent Heckenlively, JD – is a science teacher, an articulate attorney and long-time autism activist with a new book, Inoculated: How Science Lost its Soul in Autism. Kent’s book tells the story of CDC whistle-blower, Dr. William Thompson and the CDC’s decades-long attempt to cover up a link between vaccines and autism. In this episode, we take an extended look behind the curtains of denial and groupthink with a lawyer who has done his homework to connect measured reality with experience.
Revealing Details From His Book
Important insights include the fact that in November of 2013, Simpson University biology professor, Dr. Brian Hooker got a call from Dr. William Thompson, a senior scientist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) working in vaccine safety.
Ultimately, their conversations would lead to explosive revelations that top officials at the CDC engaged in a systematic cover-up of data showing that earlier administration of the MMR vaccine caused increased rates of autism in children, particularly among African-American males. Thompson would eventually turn over thousands of these documents to the office of US Congressman William Posey.
Kent Heckenlively: Here At CBJ/085
- Mine is a unique perspective to undertake this task
- There’s nothing more controversial than talking about vaccines and autism
- I applied for access 10,000 documents turned over to Congress that reveal the details in my book
- How I personally became interested in the subject of autism
- I started the Gluten Casein Free diet with my mute son
- Wakefield was discredited for years by the CDC
- Hard data, the CDC and a moral decision
- How the CDC decided to handle the data
- Reasons other than financial for twisting the truth
- So what should we do next?
- You can’t ask me to be scientific without scientific data
- Science is better than the standard of care
- The public is concerned
His Website and Books
- Inoculated: How Science Lost its Soul in Autism – Global Amazon Link
- Plague – One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Autism, and Other Diseases – Viruses Matter – Global Amazon Link
Vaccines, Autism, Glyphosate, Glutamate Connections – Dr. Seneff | CBJ/134
- Jabbed: How the Vaccine Industry, Medical Establishment, and Government Stick It to You and Your Family – Authors: Brett Wilcox & Kent Heckenlively
- Vaccines and Autism – By Sharyl Attkisson CBS News April 1, 2011, A Scientific Review – http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vaccines-and autism-a-new-scientific-review/
- Vaxxed: From Cover Up to Catastrophe – Video @ Amazon
Previous CBJ Interviews – Relevant To Biological Diagnosis and Treatment
- Dr. Peter Osborne – Gluten Variants & Pain – http://corebrainjournal.com/005
- Dr. Robert Melillo – Brain Balance – http://corebrainjournal.com/010
- Dr. William Walsh – Methylation – http://corebrainjournal.com/025
- Dr. Stephanie Seneff – Vaccines & Glyphosate – http://corebrainjournal.com/134
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Kent’s Book – Complimentary Drawing Open Until Feb. 9, ’17
Inoculated – How Science Lost Its Soul In Autism
Enter Here ↓
Until next time, thanks so much for joining us here at CBJ again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read every one of them.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten the dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with years of experience are free.
Special thanks to Kent for joining me this week. I look forward with considerable anticipation to our next travels together.
Next CoreBrain Journal Guest
086 – Mike Veny’s path to becoming a public speaker became evident at an early age. He convinced the staff at psychiatric hospitals to discharge him three times during his childhood. In addition to being hospitalized as a child, he was expelled from 3 schools, attempted suicide, and was medicated in efforts to reduce his emotional instability and behavioral outbursts. By the fifth grade, Mike was put in a special education class. Aside from getting more individualized attention from the teacher, he learned that pencil erasers make a great sound when tapped on a desk. He had no idea that drumming would become his career or his path to recovery for his considerable experience with mental health stigma. His interesting perspectives help others understand the need for improved conversations about mind health and recovery.
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally