Fibromyalgia, Migraines, The Past, And Brain Healing
The best vision is insight.
– Malcolm Forbes
Fibromyalgia Pain Matters: Fresh Connections Between Mind And Body
Fibromyalgia only opens the door. Do you think you’re traveling outside of the box? Prepare for a deeper dive from Dr. Mike Greenberg. He lives in a different reality – beyond opiates – with mind markers that can help refractory pain and trauma conditions.
In his startup practice for 20 years in LA, he treated celebrities, appeared on national TV, published articles on achieving optimal health, and provided workshops around the country for his peers. In 1996, he was awarded a United States Patent for his multi-vitamin and herbal formula. After moving to Atlanta, his practice evolved to focus more on fibromyalgia, migraines, and pain – the subject or our interview at CBJ/083. Here you will learn, through interesting examples, a brief orientation to kinesiology.
His Edge – Fresh Maps
Be forewarned, in this CBJ/083 Episode, you will learn about more than just fibromyalgia. These different, edgy, yet effective diagnostic and treatment techniques that will likely encourage some skepticism if you think about fibromyalgia reductionistically. Therefore, in the spirit of searching for additional possibilities for other refractory conditions that might have an impact on the plague of pain treatments with opiates, take some time to listen up here.
In this CBJ Episode, ‘Dr. Mike’ digs deeper into the biomedical reality of multiple body and brain connections.
Dr. Greenberg: Here At CBJ/083
- Athlete balance – mind and body through NET – kinesiology
- On kinesiology and ‘clearing’ through arm perceptions
- The meaning of the testing results – sounds woo-woo..
- We say we’re talking to the body
- NAET: food allergies and vitamin absorption explained
- I stopped treating ADHD – then read Dr. William Walsh
- Copper testing with kinesiology
- Vets: How I use EMDR with PTSD
Previous CBJ Interviews – Relevant To Mind Body Communications
- Dr. Peter Osborne – Gluten Variants & Pain – http://corebrainjournal.com/005
- Dr. Joanny Liu – Concussion and Suicide – http://corebrainjournal.com/012
- Dr. Dean Howell – NeuroCranial Restructuring – htttp://corebrainjournal.com/018
- Dr. William Walsh – Methylation – http://corebrainjournal.com/025
- Dr. Bart Billings – Combat Trauma – http://corebrainjournal.com/031
- Dr. Daniel Twogood – Chronic Pain – http://corebrainjournal.com/048
- The CBJ Vets Page – http://corebrainjournal.com/vets
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Dr. Greenberg’s Book Drawing Closes Feb. 2, ’17
Keep Your Eyes On Attracting Love
Dr. Greenberg’s Website & Book
- NET – Neuro Emotional Technique
- NAET – Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
Until next time, thanks so much for joining us here again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read every one of them.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten the dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with years of experience are free.
Special thanks to ‘Dr. Mike’ for joining me this week. Until next time, consider how you measure…
Next CoreBrain Journal Guest
084 – Daniel Schmachtenberger | Neurohacker Prepare at once to listen up next Tuesday for Daniel’s engaging insights on the evolution of mind science. From both an evolved systems perspective, with a deep appreciation for complex systems in a balanced process of effective communication, and a street awareness of how-to-make-it-happen, you will find yourself as encouraged as I am by his penetrating laser visions regarding the future of mind care. This is a must listen for anyone who follows our Path at CoreBrain Journal. You will love this guy. Must listen – he connects challenges with mind complexity in ways you likely have never heard before.
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally