Liver Insights For Brain Healing
Liver health is at the core of overall well-being and improves the quality of people’s lives. Detoxifying and regenerating damaged liver tissue leads many away from more dangerous medical alternatives with consequences that inevitably effect brain function.
~ Brendan Gaughran
Why The Liver? Liver and brain should work together
Ed Note: My perplexity this Tuesday AM – publish this raw form or delay while waiting for the final production. I’m more dedicated to punctuality than perfection, so this is going up unpolished, with my side of the recording not equalized. I’ll replace it for improved listening as soon as the final comes in.
Brendan Gaughran holds a degree in Molecular Biology and clearly is well focused on liver function as it relates to both brain and biomedical predictability. He has served at the forefront of developing high-quality biomedical formulations for nearly two decades. Liver Medic is the second company he has founded, both with the mission of helping to improve your quality of life. Brendan provides informed health lectures to both physicians and the public.
His research focuses primarily on gut health, liver health, endocrine system, adrenal fatigue and optimum diets, all of which directly affect brain function.
In this CBJ Episode Brendan digs deeper into the biomedical reality of liver and brain connections.
“Currently, Liver Medic is bringing this educational message and our natural supplements to the public online and through Health Food Stores to address these serious health issues. Liver problems are fast becoming a national epidemic contributing to increases in:
- chronic inflammation,
- candida, and a host of other health concerns.
We continue to add to our line of natural products providing natural supplements to reverse years of damage. Our desire is that Liver Medic improve the well-being of our customers and that we all witness the start of a healthier, happier life.”
Deep Liver Insights – Reports From Brendan: Here At CBJ/082
- How the liver found me
- Our food supply and personal products have changed so dramatically
- More details about personal health care products
- The hard data on numbers of people with liver disease
- The liver and the brain
- How many people over 50 suffer with liver disease
- The liver disease spectrum from NAFLD
- Autoimmunity, gluten, increased sensitivity and liver disease
- The recommended tests – including MTHFR
Previous CBJ Interviews – Relevant To Liver & Detoxification
- Effective liver function is essential for all of these various issues:
- Dr. Peter Osborne – Gluten Variants – http://corebrainjournal.com/005
- Dr. Robert Hedaya – Biomedical Measures – http://corebrainjournal.com/007
- Dr. Rick Malter – Trace Elements, Heavy Metals – http://corebrainjournal.com/026
- The Walsh Series: Methylation – CBJ/025, Copper & Kryptopyrrole – CBJ/034, Bipolar & Schizophrenia – CBJ/042
- Dr. Chip Watkins – Neurotransmitter Testing – http://corebrainjournal.com/075
- Dr. Mache Seibel – Estrogen/Menopause – http://corebrainjournal.com/080
- Dr. Gregg Tefft – Mineral Measures – http://corebrainjournal.com/081
- Coming soon: Dr. Kurt Woeller – Medical Director, Great Plains Labs – Candida
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Brendan’s Liver Download In PDF
The Gut Health System
- Liver Medic – See notes on Immunity & Candida there as well.
- Notes on Fatty Liver at Liver Medic
- The Liver Healing Diet – Dr.Michelle Lai & Asha Kasaraneni – Amazon Global Link
- The American Liver Foundation – Stats and links for more references.
- The Gut Microbiome, Gut Dysbiosis, Altered Brain Function – Molecular Psychiatry
Until next time, thanks so much for joining us here again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read every one of them.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten the dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with years of experience are free.
Special thanks to Brendan for joining me this week. Until next time, consider how you measure…
Next CoreBrain Journal Guest
083 – Dr. Mike Greenberg – In his initial practice for 20 years in LA he treated a number of celebrities, appeared on national TV, published articles on achieving optimal health, and provided workshops around the country for his peers. In 1996, he was awarded a United States Patent for his multi-vitamin and herbal formula. After moving to Atlanta his practice evolved to focus more on fibromyalgia and migraines – the subject or our interview at CBJ/083.
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally