Measure Your Personal Nutritional Needs
When you eliminate nutrient deficiencies and excesses, and decrease toxic infiltration, a faster, more efficient metabolism develops. With less body fat accumulation, elimination of fatigue, slowed aging, dramatically increased immune system resistance to disease, a greater mental clarity with fewer aging symptoms and improved athletic performance results in a higher quality of life.
~ Gregg Tefft
Why Measure: His Passion, Perspective, And Problems
Currently, Dr. Greg Tefft is the founder of Personalized Nutrition Consultants, a leading expert in personalized nutrition, a triple crown Natural Mr. America bodybuilding title-holder, a renowned clinical bio-nutritionist, wellness practitioner and author his newest book, Your Personal Life – Measuring What Your Specific Body Needs to Live Lean, Long, Strong and Better.
Ultimately, Dr. Tefft found the course set for his life’s work when, as a top swimming contender for the US Olympic Team in 1972, he suddenly collapsed, unable to breathe. A diagnosis of asthma left him nearly debilitated, going in and out of hospitals, taking various medications and believing, as he was told, that he’d be on prescription drugs for the rest of his life.
During this CBJ interview, he tells us how he corrected his immunity issues and now works to measure clients for more data-driven answers to address treatment failures.
The Person & His Professional Experience
Starting with clinical studies to measure and improve the performance of collegiate athletes, for over 30 years Dr. Tefft has been perfecting the practice and the science of personalized, measured, nutritional fitness. Working with over 110,000 people, he has helped develop a system of nutritional testing where each body chemistry is digitally measured and analyzed for its exact chemical make-up of foundational minerals, vitamins, and toxicities and then corrected for imbalances, to each person’s particular need.
From extensive experience with Olympic athletes, bodybuilders, the wealthy and famous, to neighborhood folks, Dr. Tefft’s teachings, health guidance, and nutrition wellness system bring people into the prime of their greatest health, body shape, and vitality. Dr. Greg Tefft’s work adds an important perspective to weight-loss, healing and longevity assessment protocols.
Measure Reports From Dr. Tefft: Here At CBJ/081
- For years we’ve offered tests internationally
- His three most important tests
- Details on mineral analysis
- You don’t have to be rich and famous in Malibu
- Slow & fast metabolism and stress
- My experience with IgG and immune testing
- The Mouth to the South and Transit Time
- The NHANES Study – nutrition is about individuality
- My medical challenge that caused me to drop the Olympics
- My Special Gift for your CBJ Listeners
Previous CBJ Interviews – Measure and Diagnosis
- Dr. Peter Osborne – Gluten Variants – http://corebrainjournal.com/005
- Dr. Robert Hedaya – Biomedical Measures – http://corebrainjournal.com/007
- Dr. Rick Malter – HTMA | Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis – http://corebrainjournal.com/026
- The Walsh Series: Methylation – CBJ/025, Copper & Kryptopyrrole – CBJ/034, Bipolar & Schizophrenia – CBJ/042
- Dr. Chip Watkins – Neurotransmitter Testing – http://corebrainjournal.com/075
- Dr. Mache Seibel – Estrogen/Menopause – http://corebrainjournal.com/080
- Coming soon: Dr. Kurt Woeller – Great Plains Labs – Candida
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Dr. Tefft’s Book Drawing – Measurement Strategies – Closes Jan. 27, ’17
Your Personal Life: Measuring What Your
Specific Body Needs to Live Lean, Long, Strong & Better
Dr. Tefft’s Websites & Book
- http://arborvitaenutrition.com – Personalized Testing Portal, CBJ Discount/Gift Coupon Code: 50% off the first test: 320CA1006 – When you order.
- Personalized Nutrition Consultants
- Your Personal Life – Measuring What Your Specific Body Needs to Live Lean, Long, Strong & Better – Book | Amazon Global Link
Until next time, thanks so much for joining us here again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read every one of them.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten the dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with years of experience are free.
Special thanks to Dr. Tefft for joining me this week. Until next time, consider how you measure…
Next CoreBrain Journal Guest
083 – Brendan Gaughran holds a degree in Molecular Biology from the University of Connecticut and his MBA from Bentley University. Brendan has spent 15 years in the healthcare field and was an executive for a major nutraceutical manufacturer before starting multiple companies of his own, the latest being Liver Medic. He provides informed health lectures to both physicians and the public. His research focuses primarily on gut health, liver health, endocrine system, adrenal fatigue and optimum diets. He has been at the forefront of developing high-quality formulations for nearly two decades. Liver Medic is the second company he has founded, both designed with the mission of helping to improve the quality of life through informed biomedical interventions.
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally