Testing For Mycotoxins From Mold At Any Age
Dr. Kurt Woeller has been a biomedical autism specialist since 1998, and in this interesting CBJ Episode, he clarifies the multiple benefits and indications for Mold awareness and Testing for Mycotoxins. This is the second CBJ guest interview with Dr. Woeller after his excellent first discussion regarding biomedical measurement strategies for Autism and Treatment Failure, linked here: CBJ/140 – and this is a republication of his earlier CBJ/192 Mycotoxins interview.
As an original Defeat Autism Now! (DAN!) referral physician, he has years of experience in researching and implementing advanced biomedical interventions for individuals with autism. His extensive network of educational websites, books and webinars provide parents of individuals on the autism spectrum, as well as physicians and other healthcare providers treating autism, access to an abundance of important information regarding biomedical intervention measurements and treatment strategies.
To have direct interaction with Dr. Woeller right away you can subscribe to his biomedical autism website at AutismRecoverySystem.com. There you can post questions in the Parent Forum which Dr. Woeller will answer directly. He is also available for private consultations through his office including phone and Skype (internet) appointments.
Dr. Woeller’s Training Websites – For Professionals & The Public
Toxicity Mastery Course – http://toxicitymasterycourse.com – Connect Now: Starts Monday, March 5 – This is the course we discuss in this interview. The content is designed for health professionals, but it’s open to anyone who wants to take it. This CBJ interview highlights the mycotoxin portion of this comprehensive course on toxin challenges. If you don’t look you can’t see.
Integrative Medicine Academy – http://integrativemedicineacademy.com – this is the main website for his various “Mastery” courses. This site provides an overview of each course and in time he plans to add a Reference Directory for practitioners who have taken our courses, and a forum for ongoing QA and case reviews.
Autism Mastery Course – http://autismmasterycourse.com – He is currently two weeks into a relaunch of this course. This was our original flagship course we started with a few years ago. Every time I redo the course I update the material. This course is also designed for health professionals and open to parents as well.
SIBO Mastery Course – http://sibomasterycourse.com – this course will be the next big launch after Toxicity Mastery. This course was originally titled GI Mastery (and some of the information on the webpage still reflects that), but we are rebranding it to give a heavier focus on SIBO. We’re planning another Dr. Woeller interview on small intestinal bacterial overgrowth – SIBO – and the effects it has on other conditions, e.g. fatigue, mental health, brain fog, & emotional dysregulation.
Autism Recovery System – http://autismrecoverysystem.com – this site was designed to take the place of Autism Action Plan (AAP). AAP is contemporary in content yet built on an older site, so much of the video doesn’t function properly on the newer mobile devices. AAP still exists because people still find it and join, but we are attempting to get people over to Autism Recovery System site because it is more updated and user-friendly. This website is specifically designed for both parents and caregivers with autistic kids who are seeking more information.
Lab Tests Plus – http://labtestsplus.com – this site provides people access to certain functional medicine testing, including most of what Great Plains Laboratory offers such as the OAT, GPL-TOX, Myco-TOX. Each time we receive a lab result, my partner and I provide a written interpretation of findings and provide action step suggestions, e.g. supplements that address helpful, data-driven dietary suggestions.
Autism Global Summit – this website is coming soon, and under construction. This will be the website for the Summit we discussed in this interview. Ed Note: I’m pleased Dr. Woeller invited me to participate with my presentation on the importance of how to manage medications correctly with ASD children and adults. He truly understands that informed, careful use of some medications can help with aspects of Autism Spectrum. See my Video presentation at AGS here.
Multiple Interesting CBJ Guests On Similar Testing Topics
- Mycotoxins & Mold – Treatment Failure – Dr. Pratt-Hyatt: http://corebrainjournal.com/190
- CBJ Guests on Testing Details: http://corebrainjournal.com/tests
- CBJ Guests Discuss Child Interventions: http://corebrainjournal.com/teens
- CBJ Reports from Dr. Bill Walsh, from Methylation to Autism: CBJ/115
- Dr. Heather Sandison – Mycotoxin Assessments: CBJ/197
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Thanks, Dr. Woeller for joining us here at CBJ to review utilitarian solutions for surmounting the challenges so often seen with pervasive challenges of mycotoxins and other toxins that directly affect brain function to cause treatment failure.
Do you have some feedback you’d like to share?
- Please do leave a note in the comment section below↓.
- If you enjoyed this episode, also please take a moment to Share it using the social media buttons found at the bottom of this post. Your help to distribute CBJ will carry this message to others on the Path.
- Alternatively, please leave an honest review of the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes.
- Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them.
- Together we advance informed self-management to replace innocence, denial, and passivity.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning collection of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collaborative dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts, with hundreds of years of combined experience, are free at CBJ.
To Update Your Mind | Subscribe – CoreBrain Journal
Global Thought Leaders Improve Precise Thinking For You & Your Family
- Interesting, Important and helpfulApril 28, 2018 by J.M.I from Sweden
- I am listening in from Sweden, and I learn so much from Dr Parker and his interesting guests. Sadly, information like this is hard to find amongst practitioners here, and underlying factors to symptoms are of little interest. I am thankful to Dr Parker dedicating time in spreading word about helping people with psycological dysfunctions from a non conventional angle. Thank you!
- Core Brain Journal–NeuropsychologyMay 25, 2017 by Dr Terry James Gingras from United States
- Just finished session 118 with neuropsychologist, Dr. Braun. Excellent content presented in a relaxed style. I’m a neuropsychoogist with a specialization In ADHD so I appreciate both Dr. Parker’s and Dr. Braun’s efforts demystifying the practice of neuropsychology.
- Exceptional interviews !!May 16, 2017 by MCVGRL from United States
- Core Brain Journal, with Dr. Charles Parker is a must listen for a wide audience. If you are either the individual, suffering from complex personal medical/ psychological issues; or a family member, friend… please tune in often.
- Podcast 107 (Brain Health) – Very informative!April 13, 2017 by ad1978mke from United States
- I especially liked this Podcast because it provided a wealth of valuable brain health research and tips in an approachable, easy-to-listen-to format. The rapport between the Guest Speaker (Dr. Braun) and Host (Dr. Parker) was evident, and I hope to hear another Podcast with this Guest Speaker!
- Top quality informationFebruary 5, 2017 by MD Ireland from Ireland
- As a functional medicine doc I found this iterview stimulating, inspiring and it is full of clinically useful information
- FascinatingFebruary 1, 2017 by jinki1 from United States
- If you love science and psychology, then this is for you. The brain is such a mysterious machine, and listening to experts discuss how it works is fascinating. This seems like a pick-and-choose type podcast: I’ll skip the shows focusing on estrogen and alzeimer’s and go for creativity, anxiety, music, and others. But what I’ve listened to so far is great.
- My Brain Thanks You!January 13, 2017 by B. Keenan Johnston from United States
- Thanks for shedding some much needed light on issues of the brain. I recently became interested in the subject when I was listening to NPR do a segment on neuroplasticity. I could never remember the name of the author, but it helped me find this great podcast!
- Flipping Junkie ReviewDecember 23, 2016 by Danny Johnson -Flipping Junkie from United States
- Awesome podcast! I really loved the bipolar episode. Wonderful insight into these issues. Keep up the good work!
- “How I Found Myself” Dean RobertsDecember 2, 2016 by Don Hutcheson from United States
- I just had the pleasure of listening to Dr. Charles Parker’s latest interview with Mr. Dean Roberts on the topic: “How I Found Myself.” The thesis of this remarkable podcast is that the difference between treatment success and failure for conditions such as depression, anxiety, ADHD, PTSD and others is often the result of omitting crucial brain, biomedical, and functional neuroscience information and insights. Well done and much-needed. Wish you continuing success!
- I may be a geek…November 19, 2016 by JHHealy from United States
- But as an addictions recovery coach I find this brain science utterly amazing! Great show, love it!
- Keep up the Great work Dr ChuckNovember 18, 2016 by imupat3am from United States
- Just finished listening to the lateste episode with Dr Kelly Morrow-Baez the epsiode was about her and working with women ages 45-60…. Great podcast will be listening to more
- GROUND SHAKINGNovember 13, 2016 by Restlesstaxpayer from United States
- Your shows are always very informative but the last two with Tom O’Brien andDavid Siever are absolutely revolutionary every doctor in the country should listen to both of them twice a day I cannot overstate how important this information is I am sending links to everyone I care about Thank you
- 21st Century PioneerSeptember 16, 2016 by Louis Di Bianco from Canada
- Dr. Charles Parker offers us cutting edge knowledge in our rapidly changing world. The episde on music healing si a breath of fresh air. We need more natural healing alternatives like this one. It’s easy to understand how music heals when you know that everything in our world is energy. Thank you for this important show.
- Episode 46 – such important work!September 16, 2016 by Michelle at Inner North Star from United States
- I have done quite a bit of work around Post Traumatic Stress, being a Veteran and First Responder myself. This work with music/sound therapy is very interesting and this episode is well worth the listen. This podcast has relevant information we can all benfit from!
- Very informative and filled with valueJune 19, 2016 by Jimwj from United States
- This is an excellent podcast which provides smart, science-based, information which focuses on the mind and body. Great podcast. Check it out.
- Very informative!June 13, 2016 by Thomas O’Grady, PhD from United States
- I’ve listened to a few episodes and this was an interesting podcast.
- Loved the episode with peggyJune 11, 2016 by Courageous1 from United States
- Great work Charles – Love the episode with Peggy about anxiety. Keep it up!
- Fresh Mind ScienceJune 10, 2016 by ADHD reWired from United States
- This is a great podcast for anyone interested in learning more about the brain and are looking for solutions. Great for clinicans, coaches and consumers. Thank you for creating this podcast!
- Valuable InformationJune 10, 2016 by dannytay92 from United States
- Dr. Parker is a friendly, easy-to-listen to host, and this content is so valuable. All of us know people who could benefit from the specific topics of each episode.
- Truly Meaningful ContentJune 10, 2016 by No More Obstacles from United States
- If you have a loved one with bipolar disorder or live with it yourself, do NOT miss that episode! Dr. Parker brings serious science to specific issues in an accesible, applicable way. Really, really good.
- Stellar podcast!May 27, 2016 by Tara Williams Phone from United States
- I’m all about the mind and body connection, it’s time we American’s realize the power of both. There are so many amazing things to do in this world and I love that Dr. Parker is reminding us!
- This helpsMay 27, 2016 by JenRiday from United States
- My brother-in-law has bipolar and it’s interesting to listen to this and hopefully better understand him. Very helpful!
- The Complex made Simple – #PWpeeps – Doc and JockApril 29, 2016 by JoeShu2326 from United States
- The brain is complex and the issues surrounding often convoluted. Not on this podcast! Dr. parker breaks it down simply and concisely!
- FantasticApril 22, 2016 by HappyCoffeeLady44 from United States
- Finally someone who brings the mind and body together!
- ExcellentApril 16, 2016 by M_Glover_88 from United Kingdom
- This is a fantastic show. Really great info about a subject I have a huge interest in. Looking forward to more!
- Very smart podcast about the epic mind.April 16, 2016 by dustspecks from United States
- Very smart host with very smart guest. This is a great show that can be utilized to dive into the inner workings of the mind and get up to date information about the mind.
- Excited!April 15, 2016 by SeeinADHD.com from United States
- As an ADHD Coach, I’m excited to have another quality podcast to recommend to my clients. The mind and body are indeed connected, I’m looking forward to more!
- Excellent!!April 15, 2016 by Italykittyjc from United States
- Excellent podcast with awesome content. Very well done. Very informative. Looking forward to listening to more episodes. Great job.