Dualistic Thinking, Relationships, and Nondual Wisdom
Lynn Marie Lumiere, MFT is a seasoned psychotherapist, author, and teacher with a focus on transforming issues at their source by using principles of nondual wisdom to dissolve the belief in separation that creates and sustains arguable differences. She is dedicated to awakening consciousness and meeting life’s challenges as doorways to greater freedom. Her work is sourced in over 40 years of dedicated spiritual and psychological exploration as well as almost 30 years of marriage and practicing psychotherapy.
Ed. Note: My favorite word for this type of connected perceptions/thinking is synesthetic – and different from perceptions more diacritic. This is a republish from last year – continuing to work on developing CoreBrain Academy Coursework : https://www.corebrainacademy.com/
She is a contributing author to The Sacred Mirror: Nondual Wisdom and Psychotherapy (2003; co-author (with John Lumiere-Wins) of The Awakening West: Evidence of a Spreading Enlightenment (2000) and author of Awakened Relating: A Guide to Embodying Undivided Love in Intimate Relationship. She lives in Grass Valley, California.
You will love how her interesting, deeper insights connect with everyday relationship issues.
Website, Books, And Connections:
- Awakened Relating: A Guide to Embodying Undivided Love in Intimate Relationships – Lumiere – 2018
- The Awakening West – Conversations With Todays New Western Spiritual Leaders – Lumiere & Lumiere-Winns – 2003
- The Sacred Mirror: Nondual Wisdom and Psychotherapy – Lumiere a Contributing Author – 2000
- Autobiography of a Yogi – Paramahansa Yoganananda – Reprint 1998 – Selected as “One of the 100 Best Spiritual Books of the Twentieth Century”, Autobiography of a Yogi has been translated into more than 30 languages and is regarded worldwide as a classic of religious literature. Several million copies have been sold, and it continues to appear on best-seller lists after more than sixty consecutive years in print.
Additional CBJ Connections
- CBJ Experts on Mindset – http://corebrainjournal.com/mindset
- Personal Power Mastery – Vermeeren – http://corebrainjournal.com/273
- Finding a Path Within – Inner Voice – Seeley – http://corebrainjournal.com/247
- Reframe Your Narrative – Heslin – http://corebrainjournal.com/245
- Multiple Brain Integration Techniques – Lee-Emery – https://corebrainjournal.com/305
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
To Update Your Mind | Subscribe – CoreBrain Journal
Global Thought Leaders Improve Precise Thinking For You & Your Family
- Interesting, Important and helpfulApril 28, 2018 by J.M.I from Sweden
- I am listening in from Sweden, and I learn so much from Dr Parker and his interesting guests. Sadly, information like this is hard to find amongst practitioners here, and underlying factors to symptoms are of little interest. I am thankful to Dr Parker dedicating time in spreading word about helping people with psycological dysfunctions from a non conventional angle. Thank you!
- Core Brain Journal–NeuropsychologyMay 25, 2017 by Dr Terry James Gingras from United States
- Just finished session 118 with neuropsychologist, Dr. Braun. Excellent content presented in a relaxed style. I’m a neuropsychoogist with a specialization In ADHD so I appreciate both Dr. Parker’s and Dr. Braun’s efforts demystifying the practice of neuropsychology.
- Exceptional interviews !!May 16, 2017 by MCVGRL from United States
- Core Brain Journal, with Dr. Charles Parker is a must listen for a wide audience. If you are either the individual, suffering from complex personal medical/ psychological issues; or a family member, friend… please tune in often.
- Podcast 107 (Brain Health) – Very informative!April 13, 2017 by ad1978mke from United States
- I especially liked this Podcast because it provided a wealth of valuable brain health research and tips in an approachable, easy-to-listen-to format. The rapport between the Guest Speaker (Dr. Braun) and Host (Dr. Parker) was evident, and I hope to hear another Podcast with this Guest Speaker!
- Top quality informationFebruary 5, 2017 by MD Ireland from Ireland
- As a functional medicine doc I found this iterview stimulating, inspiring and it is full of clinically useful information
- FascinatingFebruary 1, 2017 by jinki1 from United States
- If you love science and psychology, then this is for you. The brain is such a mysterious machine, and listening to experts discuss how it works is fascinating. This seems like a pick-and-choose type podcast: I’ll skip the shows focusing on estrogen and alzeimer’s and go for creativity, anxiety, music, and others. But what I’ve listened to so far is great.
- My Brain Thanks You!January 13, 2017 by B. Keenan Johnston from United States
- Thanks for shedding some much needed light on issues of the brain. I recently became interested in the subject when I was listening to NPR do a segment on neuroplasticity. I could never remember the name of the author, but it helped me find this great podcast!
- Flipping Junkie ReviewDecember 23, 2016 by Danny Johnson -Flipping Junkie from United States
- Awesome podcast! I really loved the bipolar episode. Wonderful insight into these issues. Keep up the good work!
- “How I Found Myself” Dean RobertsDecember 2, 2016 by Don Hutcheson from United States
- I just had the pleasure of listening to Dr. Charles Parker’s latest interview with Mr. Dean Roberts on the topic: “How I Found Myself.” The thesis of this remarkable podcast is that the difference between treatment success and failure for conditions such as depression, anxiety, ADHD, PTSD and others is often the result of omitting crucial brain, biomedical, and functional neuroscience information and insights. Well done and much-needed. Wish you continuing success!
- I may be a geek…November 19, 2016 by JHHealy from United States
- But as an addictions recovery coach I find this brain science utterly amazing! Great show, love it!
- Keep up the Great work Dr ChuckNovember 18, 2016 by imupat3am from United States
- Just finished listening to the lateste episode with Dr Kelly Morrow-Baez the epsiode was about her and working with women ages 45-60…. Great podcast will be listening to more
- GROUND SHAKINGNovember 13, 2016 by Restlesstaxpayer from United States
- Your shows are always very informative but the last two with Tom O’Brien andDavid Siever are absolutely revolutionary every doctor in the country should listen to both of them twice a day I cannot overstate how important this information is I am sending links to everyone I care about Thank you
- 21st Century PioneerSeptember 16, 2016 by Louis Di Bianco from Canada
- Dr. Charles Parker offers us cutting edge knowledge in our rapidly changing world. The episde on music healing si a breath of fresh air. We need more natural healing alternatives like this one. It’s easy to understand how music heals when you know that everything in our world is energy. Thank you for this important show.
- Episode 46 – such important work!September 16, 2016 by Michelle at Inner North Star from United States
- I have done quite a bit of work around Post Traumatic Stress, being a Veteran and First Responder myself. This work with music/sound therapy is very interesting and this episode is well worth the listen. This podcast has relevant information we can all benfit from!
- Very informative and filled with valueJune 19, 2016 by Jimwj from United States
- This is an excellent podcast which provides smart, science-based, information which focuses on the mind and body. Great podcast. Check it out.
- Very informative!June 13, 2016 by Thomas O’Grady, PhD from United States
- I’ve listened to a few episodes and this was an interesting podcast.
- Loved the episode with peggyJune 11, 2016 by Courageous1 from United States
- Great work Charles – Love the episode with Peggy about anxiety. Keep it up!
- Fresh Mind ScienceJune 10, 2016 by ADHD reWired from United States
- This is a great podcast for anyone interested in learning more about the brain and are looking for solutions. Great for clinicans, coaches and consumers. Thank you for creating this podcast!
- Valuable InformationJune 10, 2016 by dannytay92 from United States
- Dr. Parker is a friendly, easy-to-listen to host, and this content is so valuable. All of us know people who could benefit from the specific topics of each episode.
- Truly Meaningful ContentJune 10, 2016 by No More Obstacles from United States
- If you have a loved one with bipolar disorder or live with it yourself, do NOT miss that episode! Dr. Parker brings serious science to specific issues in an accesible, applicable way. Really, really good.
- Stellar podcast!May 27, 2016 by Tara Williams Phone from United States
- I’m all about the mind and body connection, it’s time we American’s realize the power of both. There are so many amazing things to do in this world and I love that Dr. Parker is reminding us!
- This helpsMay 27, 2016 by JenRiday from United States
- My brother-in-law has bipolar and it’s interesting to listen to this and hopefully better understand him. Very helpful!
- The Complex made Simple – #PWpeeps – Doc and JockApril 29, 2016 by JoeShu2326 from United States
- The brain is complex and the issues surrounding often convoluted. Not on this podcast! Dr. parker breaks it down simply and concisely!
- FantasticApril 22, 2016 by HappyCoffeeLady44 from United States
- Finally someone who brings the mind and body together!
- ExcellentApril 16, 2016 by M_Glover_88 from United Kingdom
- This is a fantastic show. Really great info about a subject I have a huge interest in. Looking forward to more!
- Very smart podcast about the epic mind.April 16, 2016 by dustspecks from United States
- Very smart host with very smart guest. This is a great show that can be utilized to dive into the inner workings of the mind and get up to date information about the mind.
- Excited!April 15, 2016 by SeeinADHD.com from United States
- As an ADHD Coach, I’m excited to have another quality podcast to recommend to my clients. The mind and body are indeed connected, I’m looking forward to more!
- Excellent!!April 15, 2016 by Italykittyjc from United States
- Excellent podcast with awesome content. Very well done. Very informative. Looking forward to listening to more episodes. Great job.