Home Toxins Can Contribute To Your Chronic Illness
Through deep ongoing research, I found the one link causing unexplained symptoms, chronic disease and pain – and also a way to reverse them. The impact toxins are having on our health are devastating – however, the reversal is astounding.
~ Dr. Joe Pizzorno
Dr. Joseph Pizzorno, Seattle – His illuminating Toxin Report here at CBJ/308 is mandatory listening. In addition to research and humanitarian reportage, Dr. Pizzorno is the President of Salugenecists, Inc. and Chief Medical Director for the well known Village Green Apothecary. It’s a privilege to introduce Dr. Pizzorno to our well-informed audience, as he is one of the world’s leading authorities on science-based natural medicine, a term he coined in 1978 when founding the highly regarded Bastyr University. He led Bastyr to became the first fully accredited, multidisciplinary university of natural medicine and the primary school of its kind to receive research funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
This CBJ interview with Dr. Pizzorno will firmly open your door for improved attention to a topic that should prove dear to every family globally: The Toxin Solution – How Hidden Poisons —- Are Destroying Our Health. His comments here and in this new book will make you first go to the kitchen and then into your makeup drawer to check those labels. …And he tells you exactly how to check product toxicity on an app! You will love this one; he’s outstanding. But beware, his commentary might make you paranoid.
And, as you become progressively less shocked while listening, immediately forward this CBJ/308 to your family and friends who, for their longevity and health, must clean up their toxin-denial.
Pizzorno’s exemplary toxin research and clinical experience illuminate the unseen damaging toxic molecular realities all of us face as we continue to produce and use more of these products over time.
His Comprehensive Experience
He served as chairman of the American Public Health Association SPIG on CAM from 1999 to 2001. In 2001, he joined the Scientific Review Board of the Cancer Treatment Research Foundation and the Institute for Functional Medicine Board of Directors (for which he now serves as chairman). In 2002, he became the founding editor of IMCJ – Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal, the most widely distributed peer-reviewed journal in the field of functional medicine, included in PubMed. He has served as a licensed naturopathic physician in Washington State since 1975. In June 2000, Pizzorno retired after 22 years serving as the president of Bastyr University. He continues as president emeritus.
Dr. Pizzorno’s Honors
Pizzorno has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors. In 2006 at the 50th anniversary of the founding of National College of Naturopathic Medicine, he received recognition as its most illustrious graduate.
In 2004, Natural Foods Merchandiser recognized him as one of the 25 leaders in therapeutic nutrition, and he received from the Institute of Functional Medicine with the Linus Pauling Award for his “decades of work establishing the scientific and educational foundation of natural medicine.” In 2003, the American Holistic Medical Association recognized him as one of the 25 “Pioneers in Holistic Medicine.” In 2002, he was awarded “Naturopathic Physician of the Year” by the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians and received the “Founder’s Award for Pioneering Complementary and Alternative Medicine” by the National Foundation for Alternative Medicine.
In 2001, Natural Health Magazine recognized him as one of the leading health educators in the past 30 years. In 2000, Alternative Healthcare Management honored him as one of the four most influential leaders in alternative health care and the Cancer Treatment Centers of America awarded him as ‘Humanitarian of The Year.” He travels worldwide, consulting, lecturing and promoting science-based natural medicine and collaborative health care.
Yes, his book is an essential read. His world-class contributions and extensive writing experience fully qualify him as a deep and valued resource for every family.
The Toxin Solution Testimonial
From Dr. Mark Hyman, Chairman of Institue of Functional Medicine, Director of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Function Medicine:
Dr. Pizzorno’s Toxin Solution is the definitive book linking the exploding burden of environmental toxins to chronic diseases including autoimmunity, obesity, cancer and more. The connection between toxins and disease is now undisputed – while ignored by the traditional medical community. For the first time, we have a clear roadmap of how these toxins impact our health, but more importantly a practical plan for reducing our exposures and maximizing our body’s detoxification. This book should be a mandatory part of all medical school curriculums. And for any human living in the 21st century seeking to improve their health, this book is essential reading.
Dr. Pizzorno Reports Toxin Findings And Solutions Here at CBJ/103
- In 50 years I’ve seen dramatic changes in why people are sick
- Research reveals: People in the top 20% of exposure to toxins…
- It’s stunning: 90% of that increase in diabetes – due to 5 toxins
- Toxins and breast cancer now occurring in 1 of 9 women
- The half-life of PCBs is years: breast cancer and babies
- Organophosphates, brain & ADHD, double the incidence of ADHD
- Cancer and killer arsenic – lung and prostate cancer
- Water filter solutions – look at what you’re drinking
- How to get your water tested
- I test with Doctor’s Data in Chicago because
- Aluminum, deodorants, Alzheimer’s, and confusing data
- My wife and I after looking at all the data have become almost paranoid
- Jumping into a detox program when you’re already toxic – not good
- Alkalizing vs. acidifying your body
- Toxins and 9-11 First Responders & Fire Fighters
- The reality of the dramatic changes in chronic illness live in a place beyond politics – if we don’t deal with the underlying biomedical causes of illness we’re simply rearranging the chairs on the deck of the Titanic
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Dr. Pizzorno’s Book, Website, More Interviews, & Additional References:
- Book: The Toxin Solution – Joe Pizzorno ND 2017 – Global Amazon Link
- TheToxinSolution.com – his website connections for evolved testing
- Book: Wellness – Joe Pizzorno ND 1996 – Global Amazon Link
- Book: The Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine – Joe Pizzorno ND 1996 – Global Amazon Link
- Book: Natural Medicine Instructions For Patients – Joe Pizzorno ND 2992 – Global Amazon Link
- Book: Textbook of Natural Medicine – 4e – 4th Ed. – Joe Pizzorno ND 2992 – Global Amazon Link
- Website: http://drpizzorno.com
- CBJ Experts Testing Page: https://corebrainjournal.com/testing
- Dr. William Shaw Measure Toxins: https://corebrainjournal.com/125
- Dr. Kurt Woeller Autism Markers: https://corebrainjournal.com/140
- Dr. Stephanie Seneff Glyphosate & Roundup: https://corebrainjournal.com/307
- Flouride Recent Article at drpizzorno.com 2-17
- Toxic causes of mental illness are overlooked. Genuis SJ, Neurotoxicology. 2008 Nov;29(6):1147-9. PubMed – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18621076
- The Toxins That Threaten Our Brains – James Hamblin Mar 18, 2014 –The Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/the-toxins-that-threaten-our-brains/28446
Until next time, thanks so much for joining us here at CBJ again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review of the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read every one of them. If this post is helpful, please pass it on.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten the dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with years of experience are free.
What an interesting discussion this is – and with such a deep and timely global significance. Special thanks, Joe, for joining me this week, and for your profound heads-up about these toxin challenges and solutions.
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally