Profound Insights On Glyphosate, Mind Science & Culture
Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. She received the B.S. degree in Biophysics in 1968, the M.S. and E.E. degrees in Electrical Engineering in 1980, and the Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in 1985, all from MIT. In this CBJ Episode, she details profound contributions regarding the glyphosate contribution to today’s health care crisis.
Ed. Note: This is a republish of an exceedingly important report from a global thought leader on the origins of autism, ASD, PDD.
For over three decades, her research interests have always been at the intersection of biology and computation: developing a computational model for the human auditory system, and an understanding human language so as to develop algorithms and systems for human-computer interactions, as well as applying natural language processing (NLP) techniques to gene predictions.
Seneff Reports Here On Glyphosate
She has published over 170 refereed articles on these subjects and has presented keynote speeches at several international conferences. She has also supervised numerous Masters and Ph.D. theses at MIT. In 2012, Dr. Seneff was elected Fellow of the International Speech and Communication Association (ISCA).
Dr. Seneff’s Focus on Glyphosate Ubiquity
In recent years, Dr. Seneff has focused her research interests back towards biology. Today she concentrates mainly on the relationship between nutrition and health. Her recent work on the ubiquity of neurotoxic effects from glyphosate provides specific references for the profound relevance of agricultural practices that directly contribute to today’s health care crisis.
Since 2011, she has published over two dozen papers in various medical and health-related journals on topics such as modern-day diseases (e.g., Alzheimer’s, autism, cardiovascular diseases), analysis and search of databases of drug side effects using NLP techniques, and the impact of nutritional deficiencies and associated glyphosate toxicity. Must listen.
Dr. Seneff’s Comments Linked Here at CBJ/307
- I started with an interest in autism many years ago
- I was searching and striking out with aluminum, lead and vaccines
- Glyphosate substitutes for glycine
- All of these diseases are going up exponentially
- The core relationship & specific foods that suffer from the connections between GMO modification and Roundup
- The likely connection between IgG, Glyphosate, and food sensitivities
- Glycine palindrome sequencing and specific brain ‘diseases’ Mad Cow and Alzheimer’s
- Glyphosate, neurotransmitters, thyroid, and melatonin aberrations via the shikimate pathway
- It also significantly disturbs mineral pathways through chelation
- Details on manganese deficiency, sulphur and methylation challenges re: autism
- Autism, sulfate, glutamate and the leaky blood-brain barrier
- Our epidemic of inflammation and sulfate dysregulations create additional challenges associated with autoimmunity
- Glyphosate dysregulates folate and methylation pathways
- A brief summary on testing and treatment
- Key foods that I strongly recommend to detox glyphosate
CBJ Additional Reports On Similar Issues
I strongly recommend these next CBJ episodes from these highly regarded and deeply evolved neuroscience researchers.
- Dr. William Shaw – CBJ/125 – Testing for Glyphosate and Multiple Brain Toxins – is the founder and CEO of Great Plains Labs with specific testing protocols – with numerous references on that posting.
- Dr. Joe Pizzorno – CBJ/103 – Discussed a variety of issues regarding toxins in our environment not the least of which is Glyphosate – and included measurement and treatment protocols, and is the author of The Toxin Solution.
- Kent Henkenlively JD – CBJ/085 – with informed details about vaccines and autism.
- Wendy Myers FDN-P – CBJ/268 – Toxins and Mitochondrial Function
- Maria Rickert-Hong et al – CBJ/292 – Brain Under Attack
- Summary Page: CBJ Testing Interviews: https://corebrainjournal.com/testing-details
- Summary Page: CBJ Immunity Interviews: https://corebrainjournal.com/immunity
Autism Video 1:07:02 – Glyphosate, Glycine, and Autism
Vaccines Glyphosate, Glutamate & Autism
References For This Episode
- Cindy & Erica’s Obsession to Solve Today’s Health Care Crisis: Autism, Alzheimer’s Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, ALS, and More – Dr. Seneff’s Book – Global Amazon Link
- Dr. Seneff’s Bio at MIT with References
- Mathilde Guibert: Excellent Review on Dr. Seneff’s work – French
- Dr. Seneff’s Publications and Powerpoints with links and downloads.
- A. Samsel and S. Seneff. Glyphosate’s Suppression of Cytochrome P450 Enzymes and Amino Acid Biosynthesis by the Gut Microbiome: Pathways to Modern Diseases. Entropy 2013, 15, 1416-1463; doi:10.3390/e15041416
- Anthony Samsel and Stephanie Seneff. Glyphosate pathways to modern diseases VI: Prions, amyloidoses, and autoimmune neurological diseases. Journal of Biological Physics and Chemistry 2017;17:8-32.
- Seneff S, Morley W, Hadden MJ, Michener MC. Does glyphosate acting as a glycine analog contribute to ALS? J Bioinfo Proteomics Rev 2016: 2(3): 1-21.
- Dr. Seneff’s TED presentation on related matters.
- Dr. Seneff Video Interview: Institute For Responsible Technology
- Trumps Legacy – Damaged Brains – New York Times Report on Pesticides & Children
First Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally