Dualistic Thinking, Relationships, and Nondual Wisdom
Lynn Marie Lumiere, MFT is a seasoned psychotherapist, author, and teacher with a focus on transforming issues at their source by using principles of nondual wisdom to dissolve the belief in separation that creates and sustains arguable differences. She is dedicated to awakening consciousness and meeting life’s challenges as doorways to greater freedom. Her work is sourced in over 40 years of dedicated spiritual and psychological exploration as well as almost 30 years of marriage and practicing psychotherapy.
She is a contributing author to The Sacred Mirror: Nondual Wisdom and Psychotherapy (2003; co-author (with John Lumiere-Wins) of The Awakening West: Evidence of a Spreading Enlightenment (2000) and author of Awakened Relating: A Guide to Embodying Undivided Love in Intimate Relationship. She lives in Grass Valley, California.
You will love how her interesting, deeper insights connect with every day relationship issues.
Enter This Drawing For A Complimentary Book Open Until Jan 1
Drawing Link: Awakening Relating
Website, Books, And Connections:
- Awakened Relating: A Guide to Embodying Undivided Love in Intimate Relationships – Lumiere – 2018
- The Awakening West – Conversations With Todays New Western Spiritual Leaders – Lumiere & Lumiere-Winns – 2003
- The Sacred Mirror: Nondual Wisdom and Psychotherapy – Lumiere a Contributing Author – 2000
- Autobiography of a Yogi – Paramahansa Yoganananda – Reprint 1998 – Selected as “One of the 100 Best Spiritual Books of the Twentieth Century”, Autobiography of a Yogi has been translated into more than 30 languages and is regarded worldwide as a classic of religious literature. Several million copies have been sold, and it continues to appear on best-seller lists after more than sixty consecutive years in print.
Additional CBJ Connections
- CBJ Experts on Mindset – http://corebrainjournal.com/mindset
- Personal Power Mastery – Vermeeren – http://corebrainjournal.com/273
- Finding a Path Within – Inner Voice – Seeley – http://corebrainjournal.com/247
- Reframe Your Narrative – Heslin – http://corebrainjournal.com/245
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
281 Maureen Healy, Ph.D. is an international speaker, award-winning author, and an expert in the field of children’s emotional health. Her first book, Growing Happy Kids, won the Nautilus and Reader’s Favorite Book Awards in 2014. She also writes a popular blog for Psychology Today, which has reached millions of parents and teachers worldwide. Tal Ben-Shahar, former Harvard University lecturer said, “Read this book, and read it again, and more importantly apply it” regarding Maureen’s new book, The Emotionally Healthy Child.
Unique about Maureen is her in-depth training in child development, and the how of happiness, which has combined to provide her a unique perspective. Maureen understands children from the inside out and is uniquely skilled at guiding them — and the adults who care for them — on the how of becoming emotionally healthy and ultimately, happier.
Sharing her expertise, Maureen’s work has appeared across all media outlets including: PBS, Scholastic, Highlights, Forbes, YPO, Huffington Post, CW’s San Diego Living, ABC’s View from the Bay, Chicago Tribune, Southampton Press, Martha Stewart Living Radio Network, NYU’s “About Our Children” and more worldwide outlets (UK, Ireland, Australia, China, for example).