Skip to content

244 Brains, Bullies and Lessons – Fraser

bullies

Bullies, under the force of an evolving sense of responsible administrative change, must be addressed and corrected as now we can see brain damage downstream.

The post 244 Brains, Bullies and Lessons – Fraser appeared first on CoreBrain Journal.

About our mission, Dr Charles Parker

Our CBJ hosting objective is critical: upgrade mind and brain data through informed dialogue with neuroscience experts to build more predictable, more comprehensive, more understandable solutions for you and your family. Today's technology drives significantly improved mind-prognosis - beyond traditional psychiatric measures. Inaccurate labels, speculation, and guesswork are out - critical thinking, data, and measurement are in. Let's work together to connect advanced biomedical wisdom with everyday street reality. Start today. Advance informed care. Stay consistent. Measure for accuracy. Subscribe here. Pass it on.

8 Comments

1. gregory milkiewicz on 09/19/2018 at 1:08 AM

Dr I can’t wait till I have my appointment with you I am suffering a emotional abuse situation I plan on going into more detail when I see you on the 10th basically my father found out I was on meds first began asking me for them I said no he got my doctors information by going threw my room while I was at work and told me if I don’t give him some he will start calling my doctor and telling him that my medication was making me violent and that I was abusing it and this was not the case it was helping me function and get my life together I have been suffering ever since I got discharged from the doctors office due to false allegations made by my crack smoking acholic father it’s a real long story I’m sure you will believe me when I show u the video recordings of him following me around calling me names licking my face and all kinds of crazy this man has made my life a liveing hell you will have to see the recordings I have taken to protect myself from him cuz I have to if I push him off me he will call the police and lie and try to have me arrested thankfully the police are on my side and know him well and how crazy he is it’s really been bothering me that I could lose a doctor cuz of his lies and actions I hope you will be a friend to me and help me like my previous doctor did not I’ve listened to your pod cast and have heard from multiple friends that your the best I truly look forward to meeting you and getting the help I need I think we will get along well and I hope we can be friends I’m into neurology and all science behind the brain as you seem to be so I think we will get along well it’s hard to find a doctor that I like these days you know

• Dr Charles Parker on 09/19/2018 at 8:19 AM

Not to worry, we’ll make it happen – look forward to our next conversations.
      cp

2. Kenneth Martin Dolan on 09/04/2018 at 4:27 PM

Interesting enough, I have hyperneurogenesis since childhood in striatum due to hypermetabolistic hypothalamus due to undetected thyroid cancer, but also, I had minor-to-major-being-bullied issues growing up. I literally physically CANNOT get PTSD because the brain tissue repairs itself while it gets damaged “in progress” ! My question is : don’t we all endure the pain/pleasure (non-sexual) responses that bullies sometimes by watching a talk show or “trash talking” with friends on a basketball court? Could it actually be a narcissistic trait to claim not all are capable and the frequency of bullying is what separates bullies from normal ? Ken

• Dr Charles Parker on 09/08/2018 at 12:18 PM

Interesting question, one that I don’t know the answer to… as I am so much less focused on the “bully” label than the stealthy seriousness of the bully trauma. And as a reply question: How did you discover hyperneurogenesis??
      cp

3. Deborah Poteet-Johnson on 08/08/2018 at 9:26 PM

This was a terrific presentation, and so timely! Dr. Parker, I really love all of the CoreBrainJournal episodes, and I look forward to each one!

4. Neal on 08/08/2018 at 7:20 AM

Bullying as a means of social control persists because it produces results and it is inexpensive to deploy. Results are nowhere as good as those produced by positive reinforcement on a variable schedule, but hey, “close enough for government work” and at a “favorable price point”.

We are surprised and saddened when we see bullying behavior expressed in an idyllic kindergarten environment, or in a pride of young lions in the wild. Yet we cry crocodile tears at the tremendous abuse of children and adolescents by governments, schools (some quite expensive and exclusive), religions, “training” and “treatments” of all kinds.

“Suffer the little children.” The problem has be on-going for a long time.