Transform Stress – The Evolution of Self Mastery
Transform Stress To Success
Chad Cooper recently published a new book, Time Isn’t The Problem You Are- Four Strategies to Transform Stress into Success. I love it when our guests talk about the vagaries of our relationships with Time! His message is not about time-management. On the other hand, this is a life-management book.
Chad is an internationally known coach who can show anyone how to live their own Legendary Lifestyle, full of everything they need to be happy, joyful, successful and fulfilled. His coaching lessons will take you into more direct alignment with your principles – making and practicing them on a daily basis.
- Chad is a coach leading a life of example, retired at 35 years old, he coaches and mentors across several fields in order to inspire others to grasp their dreams and execute with passion.
- Chad is Owner of Factive Nautics Coaching
- And a Platinum/Master Coach for the Tony Robbins Research International organization (defined purposeful coaching with a clear direction).
Website & Books
- http://www.chadecooper.com/challenge – Buy his book here and receive 5-day Challenge Course valued at $487
- Time Isn’t The Problem, You Are – Cooper – Global Amazon Link Now Available on Audio
- Principles – Dailo – Global Amazon Link – Also strongly recommended
- Extreme Ownership – Willink – Global Amazon Link – Also strongly recommended
- The Robbins Research International Group
Additional Mindset and Coaching Insights From CBJ Guests
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Until next time, thanks Chad for joining us again here at CBJ to review the challenge we all face with the process of growth and increasing, balanced, self-reliance. New telescopes and tools now improve diagnostic, treatment and self-management options.
Do you have some feedback you’d like to share?
- Please leave a note in the comment section below↓.
- If you enjoyed this episode, please take a moment to also share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
- Alternatively, please leave an honest review of the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes.
- Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning collection of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collaborative dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts, with hundreds of years of combined experience, are free.
Thanks, Chad for your encouraging observations on the evolutionary challenges associated with a determined, persistent and targeted action. Your those address entropic change associated with the seduction of not thinking, then not taking responsibility.
Our Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
169 Wendy Behary has co-authored several chapters and articles on Schema Therapy and Cognitive Therapy. She is the author of Disarming the Narcissist…Surviving and Thriving with the Self-Absorbed (New Harbinger Publications—2008 & 2013) – now translated into 10 languages. Wendy specializes in treating narcissists and the people who live with and deal with them. As an author and an expert on the subject of narcissism, she is a contributing chapter author of several chapters on Schema Therapy for narcissism (Wiley and APA Press, 2011, 2012, 2013). She lectures both nationally and internationally to professional and general audiences on the subject of Schema Therapy, and the subject of narcissism, relationships, and dealing with difficult people. Her consultation work with organizations includes speaking engagements focused on interpersonal conflict resolution.
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally