Autism Markers: Expert Opinion On Biomedical Testing For ASD
You can have data without information, but you cannot have information without data.
~ Daniel Keys Moran
Dr. Kurt N. Woeller became a biomedical autism specialist many years ago in 1998. An original Defeat Autism Now! (DAN!) referral physician, he has years of experience in researching and implementing advanced biomedical interventions based upon autism markers from laboratory testing, for individuals suffering from autism challenges. He now works as the Autism Outreach Clinical Director for Great Plains Laboratories in addition to his own interesting treatment and training practice linked next.
His extensive network of exceedingly helpful educational websites, books and webinars provide parents of individuals on the autism-spectrum, as well as physicians and other healthcare providers treating autism, access to an abundance of important information regarding the latest biomedical intervention systems.
Professionals: To engage in direct interaction with Dr. Woeller you can subscribe to his biomedical autism training website at AutismRecoverySystem.com – a deep resource for both professionals and parents.
On A Personal Note
I’ve known Dr. Woeller for many years and find him to be an exceedingly helpful clinician with remarkable translation skills in terms of addressing the difficult reality of hard data provided by specific autism markers, and then synchronizing it with clinical treatment. If you’re a clinician I strongly recommend that you take a look at his Autism Recovery System and consider the fact that autism training takes you deeply into functional medicine clinical investigations that will find application almost anywhere in mind science.
Kurt is interesting, engaging, and on a serious mission to help all of us improve our assessment and treatment strategies. Our conversation here at CBJ is loaded with take-home messages for every level of autism interest.
Parents and Family: Tune in here for his Autism Global Summit, for parents and concerned family about the evolution of mind science.
Dr. Woeller Reports On Autism Markers
- My practice for over 20 years, & my first reference point: The Rain Man
- Teaching experience, & just recently launched training programs at Autism Recovery System
- All of these multi-system dysfunctions directly affect the brain
- Thinking about autism markers is limited by a “camp” set of perceptions
- The key point is that autism can be helped
- The importance of a healthy gut
- The toxic effect of impaired gut physiology and Candida
- The relevance on OATS testing of Clostridia bacteria
- Sponsor Notes: The Berry Robinson Center & Direct Health Access Laboratory
- The relevant interface between OATS and IgG testing
- My testing priorities in sequence
- The relevance of testing for environmental toxins – GPL-TOX
- My Four Pillar Approach to working with every autistic child
- Dr. Seneff agrees on glyphosate relevance even involving IgG
Dr. Woeller Complimentary PDF: Download Here
7 Facts You Need to Know About Autism
(but probably weren’t told)
Dr. Woeller’s Website & Additional Autism Markers Referenced
- Dr. Woeller’s Autism Recovery Training Site: http://autismrecoverysystem.com
- Small study finds B12 injections ease autism symptoms in some children. Autism Speaks | Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology March ’16
- The Autism Revolution: Whole-Body Strategies for Making Life All It Can Be by Martha Herbert – Amazon Global Link
- Great Plains Page for GPL-TOX – brain toxin references & additional documentation
- To Order A GPL-TOX Test At Great Plains Laboratory –
- GPL Professional Training/Workshops
- Biological Treatments for Autism and PDD – Shaw – Highly recommended – Global Amazon Link
- Autism-The Road To Recovery: An Autism Guide for Parents & Professionals – Woeller – Global Amazon Link
- Autism: Beyond the Basics – Shaw & Woeller – Global Amazon Link
- The Toxin Solution – Pizzorno – Global Amazon Link
Additional CBJ Interviews: On Autism
- CBJ/037 Dr. Chris Martenson – Neurotoxins & World Economics
- CBJ/039 Dr. John Morrow – Autism & Genetics
- CBJ/103 Dr. Joseph Pizzorno – Author of The Toxin Solution
- CBJ/125 Dr. William Shaw – Using Environmental Toxin Testing
- CBJ/134 Dr. Stephanie Seneff – Glyphosate Autism & Cancer
- CBJ/141 Dr. William Walsh – Biomedical Testing For Autism
Easily Forward This Audio Message Shortlink To a Friend
Until next time, thanks for joining us here at CBJ again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read every one of them.
If this post with these several references is helpful, please take a moment to pass it on.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collective dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with hundreds of years of combined experience are free.
Again, special thanks, Kurt, for your understandable and actionable insights for improved data-driven treatments for autism. I’m looking forward to our next discussion to improve treatment applications.
Next CoreBrain Journal Guest
141 Dr. William Walsh – Many of you are now familiar with the excellent varieties of information provided here at CBJ by Dr. Walsh on a number of topics. His mission is at once simple and a bit intimidating on the first review, as it is based upon neuro-synaptic molecular physiology. His insights regarding methylation, copper and kryptopyrrole imbalances address a variety of serious heretofore apparently quite untreatable mental conditions including bipolar & schizophrenia. In this CBJ/141 Episode, Dr. Walsh guides us down a personal favorite topic of his, all in the context his new book, The End of Autism . His previous three Special Episodes, linked in this brief introduction, are the most downloaded of all CBJ interviews and provide an excellent introduction to this particularly insightful episode on autism markers. Even if you aren’t interested in autism you will learn many useful mind-assessment details with of this fourth Walsh Special Interview.
Produced By Studio Center – 6 Locations Nationally