Teams, Leadership, Building From Within
When a team takes ownership of its problems, the problem gets solved. It is true on the battlefield, it is true in business, and it is true in life.
~ Jocko Willink
Jeffrey Davidson is a leadership expert. He has been exploring the boundaries of world-class teams and leadership for over 20 years. As a recognized expert in strengthening leaders, their leadership skills, and building teams. He has worked with 100s of teams, taught thousands of employees, and consulted with multiple Fortune 100 corporations. He is an engaging, thought-provoking speaker as well as a dynamic presenter. Listen up, you will wholeheartedly agree.
Ed Note: This episode is a republish of an earlier, very well received CBJ/241 interview with an exceedingly important message. Teamwork and leadership provide structure for our evolution both as individuals and groups.
Jeffrey speaks at conferences across the United States and Canada. Audiences love his interactive, high-energy talks that include humor and real-life stories of success and his many brushes with failure. Jeffrey’s goal is simple, he wants you to be outstanding … and he wants your team to be even better.
Jocko, in his book below, is right. Teamwork requires ownership.
Books and Additional References
- The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork: Embrace Them and Empower Your Team – 2013, Maxwell – Global Amazon Link
- Extreme Ownership: How The US Navy SEALS Lead and Win – 2017, Jocko Willink – Global Amazon Link
- The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work, and Team with Positive Energy – 2007, Gordon & Blanchard
- Jeffrey’s Website with more complementary information: https://greatteamsltd.com/more/
Previous CBJ Experts Report
- CBJ Mindset Page: http://corebrainjournal.com/mindset
- Parent Leadership – CBJ Child & Teen Insights: http://corebrainjournal.com/family
- Relationship Balance Ends Emotional Confusion – Robinson: http://corebrainjournal.com/234
- Read Lead and Succeed – Reading and Leadership, Brassell: http://corebrainjournal.com/285
- Teams, Leadership & The Responsibility Process – Avery: http://corebrainjournal.com/256
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Thanks, Jeffrey, for joining us here at CBJ to review your interesting overview of a structure for evolved self-management. As I learned long ago, belatedly, group reality is at once different and understandable.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them. Be counted.
If this post with these several references is helpful, please take a moment to pass it on.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collective dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with hundreds of years of combined experience are free.