Yoga Practice For Personal Growth
Yogacharya Ellen Grace O’Brian is a teacher in the tradition of Kriya Yoga who makes this ancient philosophy and practice accessible to the modern mind. Through her many books, Yogacharya Ellen Grace O’Brian events, and programs, she inspires both newcomers and experienced practitioners to create lives of abundant wholeness, purpose, and wisdom.
She is the founder and spiritual director of the Center for Spiritual Enlightenment (CSE) with headquarters in San Jose, California. CSE is a meditation center and spiritual community in the tradition of Kriya Yoga, based on the teachings Paramahansa Yogananda brought to the U.S. in 1920.
On The Path
Yogacharya travels internationally as a sought after teacher, speaker, and retreat leader. She leads two successful nonprofit organizations and has been the recipient of several awards for community service, including the 2015 Mahatma Gandhi Award for the Promotion of Religious Pluralism from the Hindu American Foundation.
Just as important, she is a wife, mother, and grandmother. Her life in all of its fullness brings the timeless Vedic teachings out of ancient India and into the modern lifestyle of seekers of all faiths who yearn for a more spiritually conscious, fulfilled way to live.
You will enjoy her view that connects success and spiritual practice in her new book listed here below: The Jewel of Abundance.
Her Practice And Connections
- Center for Spiritual Enlightenment – San Jose, CA
- Book – The Jewel of Abundance: Finding Prosperity Through The Ancient Wisdom of Yoga – Global Amazon Link
- Website: https://ellengraceobrian.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EllenGraceOBrian/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/yogacharya_live
- Other: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmhm0HJM1Vcs9uLbnt25pIw
- Additional YouTube: https://youtu.be/r_xFnoI4k8E
- Autobiography of a Yogi – Paramahansa Yogananda – Global Amazon Link – Yogananda came to the US in 1920 and founded the Self Realization Fellowship. Selected as “One of the 100 Best Spiritual Books of the Twentieth Century,” Autobiography of a Yogi has been translated into more than 30 languages, and is regarded worldwide as a classic of spiritual literature.
CBJ Additional Expert Commentary
- Yoga Practice For Depression and Anxiety – Shahar – http://corebrainjournal.com/265
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Thanks, Ellen, for joining us here at CBJ to review these personal observations about your deeper understandings regarding the value of yoga and spiritual practice for self-evolution.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them. Be counted.
If this post with these several references is helpful, please take a moment to pass it on.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collective dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with hundreds of years of combined experience are free.