Neurofeedback for Immune System Dysregulation
Dr. Roseann Capanna-Hodge is the founder and director of Dr. Roseann and Associates and originator of the 360° Reboot® Intensive Therapies Program. Her center is known for offering expert-level integrative mental health support and she has more than 25 years working with children, teens, adults, and parents.
She answered her calling to be a psychologist, and currently has integrative centers in Ridgefield and Newtown, CT, where the focus is on providing clinically valid holistic therapies, such as neurofeedback, biofeedback, counseling, and assessment for a variety of issues and conditions.
Immunity and Brain Function
She is an expert on Immunity and Brain Function discussed by many practitioners here at CBJ.
Her Immunity Vision
After seeing individuals and families suffer through unsuccessful attempts at traditional therapies, Dr. Roseann became passionate about using highly effective research-based clinical therapies to alleviate stress and suffering, bringing children and adults to a point of wellness.
I deeply appreciate her comprehensive view of diagnosis and treatment strategies.
Dr. Roseann is a well-respected BCN Practitioner who is a popular and sought-after speaker and a co-author of Brain Under Attack a resource guide about PANS/PANDAS. She is an expert in several areas including anxiety and anxiety-related disorders, ADHD, Autism, executive functioning, Dyslexia, and other reading disabilities, learning disabilities, Lyme Disease, PANS/PANDAS, Concussion/Post-Concussion Syndrome, pediatric mental health, and parent coaching.
Let me ask you directly: did she miss anything?
- Our center provides expert-level integrative care that goes beyond the surface of the issue(s) to help you not only get a deep understanding of the root causes but supports you in rectifying them in a bio-individual manner. [Sounds familiar!]
- We use a variety of well-researched clinical therapies that are bridged to neuroscience to meet the unique needs of each child or individual and stay on top of all the cutting edge biomedical research. [Yes!]
- The center’s staff’s professionalism, authenticity, and warmth are why clients come from near and far to get expert-level integrative care
- We use neuroscience, epigenetics, and nutrition to help clients get to the core of the issue – a cutting edge plan.
- We provide comprehensive diagnostics and therapies all in one center so clients and families can get the quality care they need from experts who care deeply about what they do
- Dr. Roseann is the originator of the 360° Reboot® Intensive Therapies Program designed to support the bio-individual needs of local and out-of-state clients through intensive brain-based support
- She is, to emphasize the point, an author of Brain Under Attack, a ground-breaking review of how immunity variables deteriorate brain function and create treatment failure.
Her Practice, Book & References
- 360° Reboot® Intensive Therapies
- Book: Brain Under Attack – Global Amazon Link
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Thanks, Dr. Cappana-Hodge, for joining us here at CBJ to review these personal observations about your research and recommendations for more refractory biomedical conditions.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them. Be counted.
If this post with these several references is helpful, please take a moment to pass it on.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collective dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with hundreds of years of combined experience are free.