Spiritual Life Lessons For Kids
Ariane de Bonvoisin – Ariane writes, coaches and frequently speaks on issues of personal and professional change, spiritual life, happiness and inspiration, entrepreneurship, women in the workplace, parenting and the topic of mindful living and conscious business.
She is passionate about helping raise happy, conscious, healthy and empowered kids. She is a bestselling author, a speaker and has previously worked in the varied fields of consulting, big media, Venture Capital and startups. She considers herself a global soul having lived all over the world. Ariane has appeared on dozens of TV and radio shows, including NBC’s Today Show, the CBS Early Show, CNN and ABC News Now. She recently completed a TED Residency in New York and her TED Talk on Life Skills for young kids will be available soon.
In this CBJ/272 interview, we discuss Ariane’s insight into the evolution of Spiritual Life Lessons For Kids.
Spiritual Life – Books For You & Your Children
Imagine tapping into the beauty of a child’s innate wisdom through the sharing of sweet and wise words of guidance and valuable life skills. Ariane de Bonvoisin’s series entitled Giggles and Joy: Spiritual Life Lessons for Kids does just this, with a healthy dose of enlightened humor and profound, yet simple, messages for babies and children up to ten years old. The series includes three special books: Giggles and Joy, You Are Loved and Being You.
Giggles and Joy gives new perspectives on everyday life, by celebrating topics like Mother Earth in unique ways, a child’s growing body and all its remarkable abilities, and the importance of sleep. The book articulates the power of subjects like kindness and gratitude, and also of bad days as well. She helps the reader transform tough moments by infusing them with a new light, paving the way for an unexpected, yet welcome lesson. Giggles and Joy is a book that demonstrates the power each child carries within. Through the words found in this delightful book, images are created of a world beyond what is in front of the reader. Ariane created a deeper message that gives voice to a child’s spiritual nature.
You Are Loved centers on the concept that love is everywhere, breaking it down into examples so practical and relatable that speaks to a child on a soulful level. This radiant book transcends the mysteries of life into a thing of beauty; life can be happy and sad, confusing and exciting. Difficult experiences like illness, scary issues like dealing with change, and confusing matters like coping with grown-ups’ emotions are all touched on with meaningful morsels of wisdom, tapping into the soul, helping children remember their inner light.
Being You breathes energy into a child’s essential connection to nature, terrestrial and spiritual. Touching upon subjects like God (while honoring the abundance of diverse spiritual beliefs), in telling the truth and the importance of breathing, this sweet book empowers children to believe in their strength of character. Readers are encouraged to take charge of their lives by listening to their heart and thinking for themselves. Being You nurtures the children who read it, wrapping them in a cloak of love and light, teaching them that they have the tools on the inside to heal, to overcome, to be who they are.
Ariane describes her books as being “‘spiritual’ in that “they are imbued with love, optimism, humor, honesty, and common sense. They do not promote or offend anyone’s sense of God or the Universe. They exist beautifully next to anyone’s beliefs. It is urgent that we take care of our children’s spirit as much as their minds and bodies.”
Website & Connections:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ariane-de-Bonvoisin-81716173245/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/clickariane
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arianed1/y/cv-
- YouTube: https://youtu.be/OCqHdrVHPBQ
- First 30 days: http://www.first30days.com/
- Books on Amazon:
Photo by Jordan Rowland 716352 at Unsplash
Additional CBJ Expert Guest Connections
- Mindset Practices – http://corebrainjournal.com/mindset
- Testing Resources – http://corebrainjournal.com/testing
- From Codependency To Tragedy – http://corebrainjournal.com/146
- Childhood Trauma and Recovery – http://corebrainjournal.com/191
- Parenting Vulnerability & Self Mastery – http://corebrainjournal.com/269
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
273 Douglas Vermeeren’s search for success strategies took him into the offices of the founders and CEOS of such companies as Nike, Reebok, Fruit of the Loom, FedEx, American Airlines, UGG boots, Uber, KFC, McDonald’s, Disney, United Airlines and Microsoft. As a result, ABC Television and FOX Business are referring to him as the modern-day Napoleon Hill.
He is also the producer and director of three out of the top ten personal development movies ever filmed, the author of three books in the Guerrilla Marketing series and a regularly featured expert on FOX, CNN, ABC, NBC, CTV and CBC, and others.
Currently, his program Personal Power Mastery is rated as number three in the world for the most powerful personal development seminars. And now his new book Personal Power Mastery will take its place on the list of international bestsellers.
- Interesting, Important and helpfulApril 28, 2018 by J.M.I from Sweden
I am listening in from Sweden, and I learn so much from Dr Parker and his interesting guests. Sadly, information like this is hard to find amongst practitioners here, and underlying factors to symptoms are of little interest. I am thankful to Dr Parker dedicating time in spreading word about helping people with psycological dysfunctions from a non conventional angle. Thank you!
- Core Brain Journal--NeuropsychologyMay 25, 2017 by Dr Terry James Gingras from United States
Just finished session 118 with neuropsychologist, Dr. Braun. Excellent content presented in a relaxed style. I'm a neuropsychoogist with a specialization In ADHD so I appreciate both Dr. Parker's and Dr. Braun's efforts demystifying the practice of neuropsychology.
- Exceptional interviews !!May 16, 2017 by MCVGRL from United States
Core Brain Journal, with Dr. Charles Parker is a must listen for a wide audience. If you are either the individual, suffering from complex personal medical/ psychological issues; or a family member, friend... please tune in often.
- Podcast 107 (Brain Health) - Very informative!April 13, 2017 by ad1978mke from United States
I especially liked this Podcast because it provided a wealth of valuable brain health research and tips in an approachable, easy-to-listen-to format. The rapport between the Guest Speaker (Dr. Braun) and Host (Dr. Parker) was evident, and I hope to hear another Podcast with this Guest Speaker!
- Top quality informationFebruary 5, 2017 by MD Ireland from Ireland
As a functional medicine doc I found this iterview stimulating, inspiring and it is full of clinically useful information
- FascinatingFebruary 1, 2017 by jinki1 from United States
If you love science and psychology, then this is for you. The brain is such a mysterious machine, and listening to experts discuss how it works is fascinating. This seems like a pick-and-choose type podcast: I'll skip the shows focusing on estrogen and alzeimer's and go for creativity, anxiety, music, and others. But what I've listened to so far is great.
- My Brain Thanks You!January 13, 2017 by B. Keenan Johnston from United States
Thanks for shedding some much needed light on issues of the brain. I recently became interested in the subject when I was listening to NPR do a segment on neuroplasticity. I could never remember the name of the author, but it helped me find this great podcast!
- Flipping Junkie ReviewDecember 23, 2016 by Danny Johnson -Flipping Junkie from United States
Awesome podcast! I really loved the bipolar episode. Wonderful insight into these issues. Keep up the good work!
- “How I Found Myself” Dean RobertsDecember 2, 2016 by Don Hutcheson from United States
I just had the pleasure of listening to Dr. Charles Parker’s latest interview with Mr. Dean Roberts on the topic: “How I Found Myself.” The thesis of this remarkable podcast is that the difference between treatment success and failure for conditions such as depression, anxiety, ADHD, PTSD and others is often the result of omitting crucial brain, biomedical, and functional neuroscience information and insights. Well done and much-needed. Wish you continuing success!
- I may be a geek...November 19, 2016 by JHHealy from United States
But as an addictions recovery coach I find this brain science utterly amazing! Great show, love it!
- Keep up the Great work Dr ChuckNovember 18, 2016 by imupat3am from United States
Just finished listening to the lateste episode with Dr Kelly Morrow-Baez the epsiode was about her and working with women ages 45-60.... Great podcast will be listening to more
- GROUND SHAKINGNovember 13, 2016 by Restlesstaxpayer from United States
Your shows are always very informative but the last two with Tom O'Brien andDavid Siever are absolutely revolutionary every doctor in the country should listen to both of them twice a day I cannot overstate how important this information is I am sending links to everyone I care about Thank you
- 21st Century PioneerSeptember 16, 2016 by Louis Di Bianco from Canada
Dr. Charles Parker offers us cutting edge knowledge in our rapidly changing world. The episde on music healing si a breath of fresh air. We need more natural healing alternatives like this one. It's easy to understand how music heals when you know that everything in our world is energy. Thank you for this important show.
- Episode 46 - such important work!September 16, 2016 by Michelle at Inner North Star from United States
I have done quite a bit of work around Post Traumatic Stress, being a Veteran and First Responder myself. This work with music/sound therapy is very interesting and this episode is well worth the listen. This podcast has relevant information we can all benfit from!
- Very informative and filled with valueJune 19, 2016 by Jimwj from United States
This is an excellent podcast which provides smart, science-based, information which focuses on the mind and body. Great podcast. Check it out.
- Very informative!June 13, 2016 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
I’ve listened to a few episodes and this was an interesting podcast.
- Loved the episode with peggyJune 11, 2016 by Courageous1 from United States
Great work Charles - Love the episode with Peggy about anxiety. Keep it up!
- Fresh Mind ScienceJune 10, 2016 by ADHD reWired from United States
This is a great podcast for anyone interested in learning more about the brain and are looking for solutions. Great for clinicans, coaches and consumers. Thank you for creating this podcast!
- Valuable InformationJune 10, 2016 by dannytay92 from United States
Dr. Parker is a friendly, easy-to-listen to host, and this content is so valuable. All of us know people who could benefit from the specific topics of each episode.
- Truly Meaningful ContentJune 10, 2016 by No More Obstacles from United States
If you have a loved one with bipolar disorder or live with it yourself, do NOT miss that episode! Dr. Parker brings serious science to specific issues in an accesible, applicable way. Really, really good.
- Stellar podcast!May 27, 2016 by Tara Williams Phone from United States
I'm all about the mind and body connection, it's time we American's realize the power of both. There are so many amazing things to do in this world and I love that Dr. Parker is reminding us!
- This helpsMay 27, 2016 by JenRiday from United States
My brother-in-law has bipolar and it's interesting to listen to this and hopefully better understand him. Very helpful!
- The Complex made Simple - #PWpeeps - Doc and JockApril 29, 2016 by JoeShu2326 from United States
The brain is complex and the issues surrounding often convoluted. Not on this podcast! Dr. parker breaks it down simply and concisely!
- FantasticApril 22, 2016 by HappyCoffeeLady44 from United States
Finally someone who brings the mind and body together!
- ExcellentApril 16, 2016 by M_Glover_88 from United Kingdom
This is a fantastic show. Really great info about a subject I have a huge interest in. Looking forward to more!
- Very smart podcast about the epic mind.April 16, 2016 by dustspecks from United States
Very smart host with very smart guest. This is a great show that can be utilized to dive into the inner workings of the mind and get up to date information about the mind.
- Excited!April 15, 2016 by SeeinADHD.com from United States
As an ADHD Coach, I'm excited to have another quality podcast to recommend to my clients. The mind and body are indeed connected, I'm looking forward to more!
- Excellent!!April 15, 2016 by Italykittyjc from United States
Excellent podcast with awesome content. Very well done. Very informative. Looking forward to listening to more episodes. Great job.