Parenting For Life
All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts-
~ Shakespeare – As You Like It
Jason Eric Ross is a Licensed Psychotherapist in NY and FL, specializing in parenting, lifestyle, trauma, and substance abuse. A Qualified Supervisor in FL, Jason is the son of not one, but two Psychoanalysts and that experience became fodder for his stand-up comedy routine.
As a writer, he has co-authored a Parenting book entitled You Can Say NO and Your Child Will Still Love You with his mother, Norma, in addition to numerous print and web articles.
Beyond Parenting – He’s A Coach & An Actor
A serious proponent of vulnerability and self-growth, Jason became an actor in 2017, and recently became the first psychotherapist to portray a psychopath (Keith Jespersen) on TV on The Discovery ID Channel show, Evil Lives Here. With a background in personal training and fitness, Jason utilizes a very goal-oriented, mindset-based approach with his clients.
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Jason’s Connection & Articles
- Social media, speaking engagements, TV shows where he’s a featured expert. http://www.jasonericross.com
- Website #2 – http://www.vimeo.com/jasonericross
- LinkedIn URL – http://linkedin.com/in/jasonericross
- Facebook URL – http://www.facebook.com/jasonericross
- Twitter URL – http://www.twitter.com/jasonericross
- YouTube URL- http://www.youtube.com/jasonericross
- Quoted: https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/personal-space/marriage-trouble-soon-after-wedding
- CBJ Expert – Yoga for Stress & Trauma – Stokes-Eggleston – http://corebrainjournal.com/029
- CBJ Expert – Yoga Science & Mind – Perlmutter – http://corebrainjournal.com/120
- CBJ Expert – Meditation Corrects Treatment Failure – Shelley – http://corebrainjournal.com/142
- CBJ Expert – Reframe Your Narrative – Heslin- http://corebrainjournal.com/245
- CBJ Expert – Resilience, Life & Recovery – Brookman – http://corebrainjournal.com/242
- Mindset Experts at CBJ: http://corebrainjournal.com/mindset
Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
270 Josh Hendrix – is a member of the Technical Advisory Council for the National Hemp Association and founder of the Kentucky Hemp Industries Association. He currently serves as the Director of Business Development for CV Sciences, Inc. where he works with farmers, universities, businesses, industry associations, and government agencies to help create the infrastructure necessary to establish a modern domestic supply chain for hemp in the United States.
When he’s not networking with hemp researchers and growers, or briefing legislators like Senator Mitch McConnell about the multi-billion-dollar boost that federal legalization of hemp would give to the economy, hemp industry consultant Josh Hendrix of CV Sciences can usually be found conducting interviews with the media as part of his mission to educate young and old about the many medical benefits to be derived from one of man’s oldest agricultural crops: hemp.
- Interesting, Important and helpfulApril 28, 2018 by J.M.I from Sweden
I am listening in from Sweden, and I learn so much from Dr Parker and his interesting guests. Sadly, information like this is hard to find amongst practitioners here, and underlying factors to symptoms are of little interest. I am thankful to Dr Parker dedicating time in spreading word about helping people with psycological dysfunctions from a non conventional angle. Thank you!
- Core Brain Journal--NeuropsychologyMay 25, 2017 by Dr Terry James Gingras from United States
Just finished session 118 with neuropsychologist, Dr. Braun. Excellent content presented in a relaxed style. I'm a neuropsychoogist with a specialization In ADHD so I appreciate both Dr. Parker's and Dr. Braun's efforts demystifying the practice of neuropsychology.
- Exceptional interviews !!May 16, 2017 by MCVGRL from United States
Core Brain Journal, with Dr. Charles Parker is a must listen for a wide audience. If you are either the individual, suffering from complex personal medical/ psychological issues; or a family member, friend... please tune in often.
- Podcast 107 (Brain Health) - Very informative!April 13, 2017 by ad1978mke from United States
I especially liked this Podcast because it provided a wealth of valuable brain health research and tips in an approachable, easy-to-listen-to format. The rapport between the Guest Speaker (Dr. Braun) and Host (Dr. Parker) was evident, and I hope to hear another Podcast with this Guest Speaker!
- Top quality informationFebruary 5, 2017 by MD Ireland from Ireland
As a functional medicine doc I found this iterview stimulating, inspiring and it is full of clinically useful information
- FascinatingFebruary 1, 2017 by jinki1 from United States
If you love science and psychology, then this is for you. The brain is such a mysterious machine, and listening to experts discuss how it works is fascinating. This seems like a pick-and-choose type podcast: I'll skip the shows focusing on estrogen and alzeimer's and go for creativity, anxiety, music, and others. But what I've listened to so far is great.
- My Brain Thanks You!January 13, 2017 by B. Keenan Johnston from United States
Thanks for shedding some much needed light on issues of the brain. I recently became interested in the subject when I was listening to NPR do a segment on neuroplasticity. I could never remember the name of the author, but it helped me find this great podcast!
- Flipping Junkie ReviewDecember 23, 2016 by Danny Johnson -Flipping Junkie from United States
Awesome podcast! I really loved the bipolar episode. Wonderful insight into these issues. Keep up the good work!
- “How I Found Myself” Dean RobertsDecember 2, 2016 by Don Hutcheson from United States
I just had the pleasure of listening to Dr. Charles Parker’s latest interview with Mr. Dean Roberts on the topic: “How I Found Myself.” The thesis of this remarkable podcast is that the difference between treatment success and failure for conditions such as depression, anxiety, ADHD, PTSD and others is often the result of omitting crucial brain, biomedical, and functional neuroscience information and insights. Well done and much-needed. Wish you continuing success!
- I may be a geek...November 19, 2016 by JHHealy from United States
But as an addictions recovery coach I find this brain science utterly amazing! Great show, love it!
- Keep up the Great work Dr ChuckNovember 18, 2016 by imupat3am from United States
Just finished listening to the lateste episode with Dr Kelly Morrow-Baez the epsiode was about her and working with women ages 45-60.... Great podcast will be listening to more
- GROUND SHAKINGNovember 13, 2016 by Restlesstaxpayer from United States
Your shows are always very informative but the last two with Tom O'Brien andDavid Siever are absolutely revolutionary every doctor in the country should listen to both of them twice a day I cannot overstate how important this information is I am sending links to everyone I care about Thank you
- 21st Century PioneerSeptember 16, 2016 by Louis Di Bianco from Canada
Dr. Charles Parker offers us cutting edge knowledge in our rapidly changing world. The episde on music healing si a breath of fresh air. We need more natural healing alternatives like this one. It's easy to understand how music heals when you know that everything in our world is energy. Thank you for this important show.
- Episode 46 - such important work!September 16, 2016 by Michelle at Inner North Star from United States
I have done quite a bit of work around Post Traumatic Stress, being a Veteran and First Responder myself. This work with music/sound therapy is very interesting and this episode is well worth the listen. This podcast has relevant information we can all benfit from!
- Very informative and filled with valueJune 19, 2016 by Jimwj from United States
This is an excellent podcast which provides smart, science-based, information which focuses on the mind and body. Great podcast. Check it out.
- Very informative!June 13, 2016 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
I’ve listened to a few episodes and this was an interesting podcast.
- Loved the episode with peggyJune 11, 2016 by Courageous1 from United States
Great work Charles - Love the episode with Peggy about anxiety. Keep it up!
- Fresh Mind ScienceJune 10, 2016 by ADHD reWired from United States
This is a great podcast for anyone interested in learning more about the brain and are looking for solutions. Great for clinicans, coaches and consumers. Thank you for creating this podcast!
- Valuable InformationJune 10, 2016 by dannytay92 from United States
Dr. Parker is a friendly, easy-to-listen to host, and this content is so valuable. All of us know people who could benefit from the specific topics of each episode.
- Truly Meaningful ContentJune 10, 2016 by No More Obstacles from United States
If you have a loved one with bipolar disorder or live with it yourself, do NOT miss that episode! Dr. Parker brings serious science to specific issues in an accesible, applicable way. Really, really good.
- Stellar podcast!May 27, 2016 by Tara Williams Phone from United States
I'm all about the mind and body connection, it's time we American's realize the power of both. There are so many amazing things to do in this world and I love that Dr. Parker is reminding us!
- This helpsMay 27, 2016 by JenRiday from United States
My brother-in-law has bipolar and it's interesting to listen to this and hopefully better understand him. Very helpful!
- The Complex made Simple - #PWpeeps - Doc and JockApril 29, 2016 by JoeShu2326 from United States
The brain is complex and the issues surrounding often convoluted. Not on this podcast! Dr. parker breaks it down simply and concisely!
- FantasticApril 22, 2016 by HappyCoffeeLady44 from United States
Finally someone who brings the mind and body together!
- ExcellentApril 16, 2016 by M_Glover_88 from United Kingdom
This is a fantastic show. Really great info about a subject I have a huge interest in. Looking forward to more!
- Very smart podcast about the epic mind.April 16, 2016 by dustspecks from United States
Very smart host with very smart guest. This is a great show that can be utilized to dive into the inner workings of the mind and get up to date information about the mind.
- Excited!April 15, 2016 by SeeinADHD.com from United States
As an ADHD Coach, I'm excited to have another quality podcast to recommend to my clients. The mind and body are indeed connected, I'm looking forward to more!
- Excellent!!April 15, 2016 by Italykittyjc from United States
Excellent podcast with awesome content. Very well done. Very informative. Looking forward to listening to more episodes. Great job.