Finding Your Narrative – Your Path Within
Bri Seeley joins us because she is “motivated by a deeply-held belief that everyone deserves to live a life that inspires them. Because why would you live day in and day out in misery – playing out someone else’s idea of a perfect life? My work in transformative self-re-creation, finding a path within, reflects the deep remembering that your desires are ultimately inevitable. The fact that they exist inside of your heart means they are possible of existing outside of you. Your path within will improve meaning with your life.
Through my signature, 6-month training Activate Your Path Within (plus my best-selling book ‘Permission to Leap’ + ‘But, How?’ the podcast) I will guide you through the process of bringing your dreams to life from the beginning through every day of the journey ahead.”
She’s A Maven
A catalyst, speaker, and best-selling author, Bri is known around the world for her compassionate, yet tell-it-like-it-is guidance that creates massive and epic changes in everyone she encounters. Bri has been featured on The Today Show, Forbes, Medium, Inc. Magazine, multiple NBC syndicates, and Huffington Post.
Find your voice! Listen up…
- Permission to Leap: The Six-Phase Journey to Bring Your Vision to Life – 2017, Seeley
- Activate Your Path Within – On Your Entrepurial Leap!
- Today Show Interview: https://www.today.com/parents/child-free-choice-women-open-about-choosing-not-be-mom-1D80097318
- Permission to Leap Podcast – iTunes Link
- Transformational Blog – Seeley
- Hypnotherapy – Seeley
- Manifest Life Coaching – Seeley
Previous CBJ Experts Report: Mindset & Recovery
- CBJ Mindset Page: http://corebrainjournal.com/mindset
- CBJ Balanced Relationships Page: http://corebrainjournal.com/relationships
- CBJ Parents & Teens: http://corebrainjournal.com/teens
- Teams Leaders and Boundaries: http://corebrainjournal.com/241
- Words, Catharsis & Self-Management: http://corebrainjournal.com/148
- Life Mapping For Improved Travels: http://corebrainjournal.com/239
- Resilience, Life, and Recovery: http://corebrainjournal.com/242
- Reframe Your Life Narrative: http://corebrainjournal.com/245
- Multiple Brain Integration Technique: http://corebrainjournal.com/207
- Mindfulness From Anxiety To Love: http://corebrainjournal.com/225
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Thanks, Bri, for joining us here at CBJ to review your interesting overview of insights that provide a structure to help all of us build meaningful lives.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them. Be counted.
If this post with these several references is helpful, please take a moment to pass it on.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collective dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with hundreds of years of combined experience are free.
Our Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
248 Kevin E. Kip, Ph.D. is a tenured Distinguished Health Professor, epidemiologist, and biostatistician with 18 years of experience on U.S. Federal, Department of Defense, and industry-funded studies. His background is interdisciplinary with more than 170 peer-reviewed publications, and his presentation of these new Accelerated Resolution Therapy treatment options is at once engaging, scientifically exciting and heartfelt.
With multi-million dollar funding from the U.S. Department of Defense, he established the Research to Improve Emotional Health/Quality of Life of Service Members with Disabilities, (RESTORE LIVES) Center at the University of South Florida. Through this Center, he is the leading researcher worldwide in the study of Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART), an emerging, brief, and evidence-based method of psychotherapy for treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and related comorbidities.
This is a republish of an earlier CBJ Episode -absolutely worth your time. – Highly acclaimed.