Electromagnetic Field Radiation Creates Mind/Body Consequences
There’s no safe radiation. Even small amounts do harm.
– Linus Pauling
EMF -Electromagnetic Field Radiation Creates Unseen Challenges
Daniel DeBaun is an internationally recognized, influential expert in Electromagnetic Field Radiation, related health issues, and shielding to prevent injury, – with a particular focus on the effect of exposure from personal mobile devices – cell phones. Daniel’s concern regarding the health impact of Electromagnetic Field Radiation emissions grew from over thirty years of engineering experience in the telecommunication industry, where he held a variety of leadership and executive positions at SAIC, Telcordia, AT&T, and Bell Labs – impeccable credentials.
Ed Note: Daniel is here for the second time, as the first time, CBJ/161, we covered the basics. Today we dive deeper to explore chronic mind and body issues with EMF.
Listen Up To Become Antifragile
Antifragility is beyond resilience or robustness. The resilient resists shocks and stays the same; the anti-fragile gets better.
~ Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Through the course of his career, Daniel created requirements for large telecommunication systems, led technical divisions responsible for establishing industry standards, and formed analysis adherence testing for next-generation digital transmission systems. Daniel also consulted for laboratories that analyzed electromagnetic radiation interference, electrical signals, and digital formats. He’s an engineer on a mission with both mind and body implications for all of us. Listen up – your cell phone is serious business.
He and the teams he led set industry standards. Daniel is also the inventor of DefenderShield®, a form of protection technology for modern electronic devices. In addition to his work with DefenderShield®, Daniel is a highly regarded industry consultant, writer, and speaker, as well as a frequent guest on national radio and television programs discussing the impacts of EMF radiation and protection options.
3 Brief Tips From Daniel on Electromagnetic Field Radiation – EMF
- Think about the possibility of hooking your modem/wifi to a lighting timer, so it isn’t radiating you 24/7. If you’re sleeping you don’ t need wifi.
- Parents need to encourage their children to listen to this one – and also keep that cell phone away from your head at night. This one is mandatory for Neuroscience Clubs.
- For the roadie salespeople, like pharmaceutical sales, always use your cell phone with earbuds and shielding. With all of your hours of phone work, distance & protection is apparently in order.
Websites & Selected Books:
- www.defendershield.com – Must review this site
- Radiation Nation: Fallout of Modern Technology – Your Complete Guide to EMF Protection & Safety: The Proven Health Risks of Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF) & What to Do Protect Yourself & Family – DeBaun – Global Amazon Link
- Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Should Not Be Your Alarm Clock – Gittleman – Global Amazon Link
- Electric & Magnetic Fields at The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Note on our CBJ Galileo Manifesto
Multiple CBJ Guests: Environmental Exposures & The Complexity of Clinical Significance
- CBJ/007 Dr. Robert Hedaya – Experienced Functional Psychiatrist On Testing
- CBJ/037 Dr. Chris Martinson – Neurotoxins & World Economy
- CBJ/103 Dr. Joe Pizzorno – Toxin Solutions & Environment
- CBJ/125 Dr. William Shaw – Direct of Great Plains Labs on GPL-Tox Testing
- CBJ/134 Dr. Stephanie Seneff – Glyphosate, Autism and Cancer
- CBJ/140 Dr. Kurt Woeller – Autism & Value of Testing
- CBJ/154 Robert Williams – Quantum Energy & Healing Energy Fields
- CBJ/155 Dr. Russell Jaffe – Director Perque Nutrients on the Value of Biomedical Testing
- CBJ/161 Daniel DeBaun – EMF Radiation – The Basics
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Thanks, Daniel, for joining us again here at CBJ to review the environmental challenges we face in everyday life.
Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them. Be counted.
If this post with these several references is helpful, please take a moment to pass it on.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collective dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with hundreds of years of combined experience are free.
Thanks, Daniel, for your thoughtful observations on fresh ways to evaluate and protect ourselves from radiation exposure.
Our Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
207 Bill Lee Emery – Joins us from The Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia for this interesting review of our three brains, – what they do, and how to use them effectively. He is an mBIT (multiple Brain Integration Technique) Coach, and mBIT Master Trainer and his favorite tribe are heart-based entrepreneurs. This interview will take you to places you intuitively already knew and adds clear maps with improved brain function markers.
Bill has a passion for helping people to learn about themselves. Through his work over the past 35 years, he has taught countless thousands of people how to improve various aspects of their lives through utilitarian coaching for improved self-management. Besides working in the corporate world, Bill facilitated personal growth programs at one of Australia’s best-known health resorts in Queensland.
He has also worked with many elite sportspeople including the Australian National Skydiving Team and other individuals including world-class cyclists, triathletes, and golfers. He is the author of four books, appeared on several TV programs including ‘Good Morning Australia’ and has featured on various radio programs throughout Australia and overseas. – Strongly recommended, very interesting at any level.
- Interesting, Important and helpfulApril 28, 2018 by J.M.I from Sweden
I am listening in from Sweden, and I learn so much from Dr Parker and his interesting guests. Sadly, information like this is hard to find amongst practitioners here, and underlying factors to symptoms are of little interest. I am thankful to Dr Parker dedicating time in spreading word about helping people with psycological dysfunctions from a non conventional angle. Thank you!
- Core Brain Journal--NeuropsychologyMay 25, 2017 by Dr Terry James Gingras from United States
Just finished session 118 with neuropsychologist, Dr. Braun. Excellent content presented in a relaxed style. I'm a neuropsychoogist with a specialization In ADHD so I appreciate both Dr. Parker's and Dr. Braun's efforts demystifying the practice of neuropsychology.
- Exceptional interviews !!May 16, 2017 by MCVGRL from United States
Core Brain Journal, with Dr. Charles Parker is a must listen for a wide audience. If you are either the individual, suffering from complex personal medical/ psychological issues; or a family member, friend... please tune in often.
- Podcast 107 (Brain Health) - Very informative!April 13, 2017 by ad1978mke from United States
I especially liked this Podcast because it provided a wealth of valuable brain health research and tips in an approachable, easy-to-listen-to format. The rapport between the Guest Speaker (Dr. Braun) and Host (Dr. Parker) was evident, and I hope to hear another Podcast with this Guest Speaker!
- Top quality informationFebruary 5, 2017 by MD Ireland from Ireland
As a functional medicine doc I found this iterview stimulating, inspiring and it is full of clinically useful information
- FascinatingFebruary 1, 2017 by jinki1 from United States
If you love science and psychology, then this is for you. The brain is such a mysterious machine, and listening to experts discuss how it works is fascinating. This seems like a pick-and-choose type podcast: I'll skip the shows focusing on estrogen and alzeimer's and go for creativity, anxiety, music, and others. But what I've listened to so far is great.
- My Brain Thanks You!January 13, 2017 by B. Keenan Johnston from United States
Thanks for shedding some much needed light on issues of the brain. I recently became interested in the subject when I was listening to NPR do a segment on neuroplasticity. I could never remember the name of the author, but it helped me find this great podcast!
- Flipping Junkie ReviewDecember 23, 2016 by Danny Johnson -Flipping Junkie from United States
Awesome podcast! I really loved the bipolar episode. Wonderful insight into these issues. Keep up the good work!
- “How I Found Myself” Dean RobertsDecember 2, 2016 by Don Hutcheson from United States
I just had the pleasure of listening to Dr. Charles Parker’s latest interview with Mr. Dean Roberts on the topic: “How I Found Myself.” The thesis of this remarkable podcast is that the difference between treatment success and failure for conditions such as depression, anxiety, ADHD, PTSD and others is often the result of omitting crucial brain, biomedical, and functional neuroscience information and insights. Well done and much-needed. Wish you continuing success!
- I may be a geek...November 19, 2016 by JHHealy from United States
But as an addictions recovery coach I find this brain science utterly amazing! Great show, love it!
- Keep up the Great work Dr ChuckNovember 18, 2016 by imupat3am from United States
Just finished listening to the lateste episode with Dr Kelly Morrow-Baez the epsiode was about her and working with women ages 45-60.... Great podcast will be listening to more
- GROUND SHAKINGNovember 13, 2016 by Restlesstaxpayer from United States
Your shows are always very informative but the last two with Tom O'Brien andDavid Siever are absolutely revolutionary every doctor in the country should listen to both of them twice a day I cannot overstate how important this information is I am sending links to everyone I care about Thank you
- 21st Century PioneerSeptember 16, 2016 by Louis Di Bianco from Canada
Dr. Charles Parker offers us cutting edge knowledge in our rapidly changing world. The episde on music healing si a breath of fresh air. We need more natural healing alternatives like this one. It's easy to understand how music heals when you know that everything in our world is energy. Thank you for this important show.
- Episode 46 - such important work!September 16, 2016 by Michelle at Inner North Star from United States
I have done quite a bit of work around Post Traumatic Stress, being a Veteran and First Responder myself. This work with music/sound therapy is very interesting and this episode is well worth the listen. This podcast has relevant information we can all benfit from!
- Very informative and filled with valueJune 19, 2016 by Jimwj from United States
This is an excellent podcast which provides smart, science-based, information which focuses on the mind and body. Great podcast. Check it out.
- Very informative!June 13, 2016 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
I’ve listened to a few episodes and this was an interesting podcast.
- Loved the episode with peggyJune 11, 2016 by Courageous1 from United States
Great work Charles - Love the episode with Peggy about anxiety. Keep it up!
- Fresh Mind ScienceJune 10, 2016 by ADHD reWired from United States
This is a great podcast for anyone interested in learning more about the brain and are looking for solutions. Great for clinicans, coaches and consumers. Thank you for creating this podcast!
- Valuable InformationJune 10, 2016 by dannytay92 from United States
Dr. Parker is a friendly, easy-to-listen to host, and this content is so valuable. All of us know people who could benefit from the specific topics of each episode.
- Truly Meaningful ContentJune 10, 2016 by No More Obstacles from United States
If you have a loved one with bipolar disorder or live with it yourself, do NOT miss that episode! Dr. Parker brings serious science to specific issues in an accesible, applicable way. Really, really good.
- Stellar podcast!May 27, 2016 by Tara Williams Phone from United States
I'm all about the mind and body connection, it's time we American's realize the power of both. There are so many amazing things to do in this world and I love that Dr. Parker is reminding us!
- This helpsMay 27, 2016 by JenRiday from United States
My brother-in-law has bipolar and it's interesting to listen to this and hopefully better understand him. Very helpful!
- The Complex made Simple - #PWpeeps - Doc and JockApril 29, 2016 by JoeShu2326 from United States
The brain is complex and the issues surrounding often convoluted. Not on this podcast! Dr. parker breaks it down simply and concisely!
- FantasticApril 22, 2016 by HappyCoffeeLady44 from United States
Finally someone who brings the mind and body together!
- ExcellentApril 16, 2016 by M_Glover_88 from United Kingdom
This is a fantastic show. Really great info about a subject I have a huge interest in. Looking forward to more!
- Very smart podcast about the epic mind.April 16, 2016 by dustspecks from United States
Very smart host with very smart guest. This is a great show that can be utilized to dive into the inner workings of the mind and get up to date information about the mind.
- Excited!April 15, 2016 by SeeinADHD.com from United States
As an ADHD Coach, I'm excited to have another quality podcast to recommend to my clients. The mind and body are indeed connected, I'm looking forward to more!
- Excellent!!April 15, 2016 by Italykittyjc from United States
Excellent podcast with awesome content. Very well done. Very informative. Looking forward to listening to more episodes. Great job.