Autoimmunity: Find It And Fix It
We now know that the autoimmune mechanism is the number one cause of morbidity and mortality in the industrialized world. Many of us also know that the World Health Organization rates us second in quality of overall health care delivery – second from the bottom. Over 300 autoimmune diseases are associated with gluten alone. Now is the time, with fresh, undeniable research, to improve the standard of care for autoimmune conditions.
~ Tom O’Bryan
Autoimmune Disorders Create Global Health Challenges | CBJ Special Report
Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN, is an internationally recognized speaker and investigator who insightfully reports on chronic disease and metabolic disorders. He organized the popular Gluten Summit in November 2013 that has changed the diagnostic game regarding Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity. Dr. O’Bryan has more than 30 years of experience as a functional medicine practitioner and is adjunct faculty at the Institute for Functional Medicine.
He’s the host of The Autoimmune Summit, his complimentary video training series on how to identify and correct autoimmunity. Register soon to participate before this complimentary video docuseries from world experts closes.
“The problem is that too often doctors tell us that we are “fine,” or that our headaches and weight gain are caused simply by stress. These symptoms are not normal and may indicate a current or potential autoimmune condition that can only get worse if not identified and addressed in treatment protocols. Focusing on tried-and-tested solutions to not only help you feel better but heal the inflammation that is causing symptoms or disease, his new book, The Autoimmune Fix will teach you how to reverse autoimmunity before it’s too late.”
Why Think Of Immunity At All?
In The Autoimmune Fix, Dr. O’Bryan incites a revolution against mediocre health and urges us to “wake up” by no longer accepting that our unfavorable symptoms or disease diagnoses are here to stay. Rampant chronic illness and autoimmune disorders are increasing and traditional medicine in the U.S. tends to treat only symptoms as they arise. With the empowering information outlined in this book, it is no longer necessary to sit back and accept the medical establishment’s reasoning behind your weight gain, fatigue, and digestive issues.
Whoever cannot see the unforeseen sees nothing,
for the known way is an impasse.
Autoimmune Fix – Book Details – In ‘Transcript Notes’ ↓
Peer Reviewed Science From Global Experts
The science is in – your diet plays a key role in the presence of inflammation and the functioning of your immune system. This groundbreaking book also highlights the shocking revelation that many doctors are completely unaware of the latest medical research on the immune system, an area that has been producing the newest findings in medicine over the past 25 years.
The Three Culprits Of Autoimmunity
Through case studies and medical research converted into laymen’s terms, you will become familiar with the three culprits of autoimmunity: genetics, environmental exposure, and intestinal permeability. Determine where you may be on the autoimmune spectrum with a comprehensive list of autoimmune diseases, signs, and symptoms, as Dr. O’Bryan steers you on the right course for change. Chock-full of guidelines to help you choose the right foods and supplements for a healthy gut, intestinal health emerges as a major factor when trying to heal from autoimmunity.
Chock-full of guidelines to help you choose the right foods and supplements for a healthy gut, intestinal health emerges as a major factor when trying to heal from autoimmunity. The Autoimmune Fix also includes revealing quizzes, healthy recipes and complete meal plans that make Dr. O’Bryan’s Transition Protocol, a two-phase, six-week program, a seamless way to discover healing.
The Autoimmune Fix supports a gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free lifestyle. Based on his vast research, Dr. O’Bryan blows “fad diet” theories out of the water, exposing the truth that modifying your eating habits, in large part by eliminating gluten, dairy, and sugar, can rid your body of dangerous inflammation and set you on a course toward good health. Inflammation, caused by foods like these, can cause autoimmune conditions such as lupus, thyroid disease, rheumatoid arthritis and a host of others. Dr. O’Bryan also enlightens us on how to read nutrition labels to avoid inadvertent food exposures, and how to protect ourselves from absorbing hidden gluten such as in household products and cosmetics.
Inflammation, caused by foods like these, can cause autoimmune conditions such as lupus, thyroid disease, rheumatoid arthritis and a host of others. Dr. O’Bryan also enlightens us on the basics of how to read nutrition labels to avoid inadvertent food exposures, and how to protect ourselves from absorbing hidden gluten such as in household products and cosmetics.
I strongly recommend his indispensable book, and even more firmly support his Betrayal Video Series below. Your very best bet – both.
Autoimmune Summit – Imperative Video Training Series
Dr. O’Bryan’s Team Sponsors This Free Autoimmune Summit
85 Global Experts With Video Testimony On Why, What and How
Tom Reports Here At CBJ From Global Resources | Must Listen
- His 2013 Gluten Summit & Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS) [0:50]
- Diagnosis of gluten sensitivity on the edge of quackery [2:42]
- For the last year I’ve traveled the globe speaking with world leaders on autoimmunity [8:20]
- Most of us think the number one cause of dying is cardiovascular disease [8:40]
- The mechanism of autoimmunity discovered – timing is everything [11:00]
- Autoimmune conditions are measurable/discoverable years before they emerge [15:45]
- Correction: book Drawing below – not /073 but /061drawing – we published this early [21:28]
- Genetic changes don’t mean you will get the disease – microbiota matter [32:00]
- The technology and testing options tell us more than every before [33:59]
- A takeaway for today if your listeners do only one thing to become healthier [38:10]
- We must understand the ‘Why?’ without getting into the geeky science [55:09]
Easily Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Dr. Tom O’Bryan’s Book Drawing – Strongly Recommended Closes 11-17-16
The Autoimmune Fix
– Register for the Drawing Here Now –
Dr. O’Bryan’s Websites
- The Autoimmune Summit Free 7 Part Series – 85 Experts With Video Explanations – This link complimentary link, a gift from Dr. O’Bryan to turn chronic illness around.
- YouTube Channel
- Become a Certified Gluten Practitioner
- American Autoimmune and Related Diseases Association
- His participation in the Thyroid Summit
- His Host and commentary at the Gluten Summit
- His mention of VSL#3 Probiotic
- Article on Prebiotic Sources
- PDF Download For Your Medical Team: The Conundrum of Gluten Sensitivity – 45 References
Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
062 Dave Siever – “My most thrilling discovery at the moment is the discovery of the signature of diffuse axonal injuries or interruptions (DAI) – akin to that was the discovery that audio-visual entrainment in the SMR/beta range re-excites alpha waves (and the cortico-thalamic loop). This discovery has produced remarkable results in people with seemingly unrelated clinical such as OCD, emotional instability/pain sensitivity, and binge alcoholism. All of these people showed nearly identical brain wave patterns and all responded immediately to AVE at SMR/beta frequencies. I propose a spectrum of disorders that directly correlate with DAIs and treatment for these issues should NOT commence until an EEG confirming a DAI has been ruled out.” A groundbreaking interview with an in-depth neuroscience investigator – don’t miss this one.
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally
- Interesting, Important and helpfulApril 28, 2018 by J.M.I from Sweden
I am listening in from Sweden, and I learn so much from Dr Parker and his interesting guests. Sadly, information like this is hard to find amongst practitioners here, and underlying factors to symptoms are of little interest. I am thankful to Dr Parker dedicating time in spreading word about helping people with psycological dysfunctions from a non conventional angle. Thank you!
- Core Brain Journal--NeuropsychologyMay 25, 2017 by Dr Terry James Gingras from United States
Just finished session 118 with neuropsychologist, Dr. Braun. Excellent content presented in a relaxed style. I'm a neuropsychoogist with a specialization In ADHD so I appreciate both Dr. Parker's and Dr. Braun's efforts demystifying the practice of neuropsychology.
- Exceptional interviews !!May 16, 2017 by MCVGRL from United States
Core Brain Journal, with Dr. Charles Parker is a must listen for a wide audience. If you are either the individual, suffering from complex personal medical/ psychological issues; or a family member, friend... please tune in often.
- Podcast 107 (Brain Health) - Very informative!April 13, 2017 by ad1978mke from United States
I especially liked this Podcast because it provided a wealth of valuable brain health research and tips in an approachable, easy-to-listen-to format. The rapport between the Guest Speaker (Dr. Braun) and Host (Dr. Parker) was evident, and I hope to hear another Podcast with this Guest Speaker!
- Top quality informationFebruary 5, 2017 by MD Ireland from Ireland
As a functional medicine doc I found this iterview stimulating, inspiring and it is full of clinically useful information
- FascinatingFebruary 1, 2017 by jinki1 from United States
If you love science and psychology, then this is for you. The brain is such a mysterious machine, and listening to experts discuss how it works is fascinating. This seems like a pick-and-choose type podcast: I'll skip the shows focusing on estrogen and alzeimer's and go for creativity, anxiety, music, and others. But what I've listened to so far is great.
- My Brain Thanks You!January 13, 2017 by B. Keenan Johnston from United States
Thanks for shedding some much needed light on issues of the brain. I recently became interested in the subject when I was listening to NPR do a segment on neuroplasticity. I could never remember the name of the author, but it helped me find this great podcast!
- Flipping Junkie ReviewDecember 23, 2016 by Danny Johnson -Flipping Junkie from United States
Awesome podcast! I really loved the bipolar episode. Wonderful insight into these issues. Keep up the good work!
- “How I Found Myself” Dean RobertsDecember 2, 2016 by Don Hutcheson from United States
I just had the pleasure of listening to Dr. Charles Parker’s latest interview with Mr. Dean Roberts on the topic: “How I Found Myself.” The thesis of this remarkable podcast is that the difference between treatment success and failure for conditions such as depression, anxiety, ADHD, PTSD and others is often the result of omitting crucial brain, biomedical, and functional neuroscience information and insights. Well done and much-needed. Wish you continuing success!
- I may be a geek...November 19, 2016 by JHHealy from United States
But as an addictions recovery coach I find this brain science utterly amazing! Great show, love it!
- Keep up the Great work Dr ChuckNovember 18, 2016 by imupat3am from United States
Just finished listening to the lateste episode with Dr Kelly Morrow-Baez the epsiode was about her and working with women ages 45-60.... Great podcast will be listening to more
- GROUND SHAKINGNovember 13, 2016 by Restlesstaxpayer from United States
Your shows are always very informative but the last two with Tom O'Brien andDavid Siever are absolutely revolutionary every doctor in the country should listen to both of them twice a day I cannot overstate how important this information is I am sending links to everyone I care about Thank you
- 21st Century PioneerSeptember 16, 2016 by Louis Di Bianco from Canada
Dr. Charles Parker offers us cutting edge knowledge in our rapidly changing world. The episde on music healing si a breath of fresh air. We need more natural healing alternatives like this one. It's easy to understand how music heals when you know that everything in our world is energy. Thank you for this important show.
- Episode 46 - such important work!September 16, 2016 by Michelle at Inner North Star from United States
I have done quite a bit of work around Post Traumatic Stress, being a Veteran and First Responder myself. This work with music/sound therapy is very interesting and this episode is well worth the listen. This podcast has relevant information we can all benfit from!
- Very informative and filled with valueJune 19, 2016 by Jimwj from United States
This is an excellent podcast which provides smart, science-based, information which focuses on the mind and body. Great podcast. Check it out.
- Very informative!June 13, 2016 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
I’ve listened to a few episodes and this was an interesting podcast.
- Loved the episode with peggyJune 11, 2016 by Courageous1 from United States
Great work Charles - Love the episode with Peggy about anxiety. Keep it up!
- Fresh Mind ScienceJune 10, 2016 by ADHD reWired from United States
This is a great podcast for anyone interested in learning more about the brain and are looking for solutions. Great for clinicans, coaches and consumers. Thank you for creating this podcast!
- Valuable InformationJune 10, 2016 by dannytay92 from United States
Dr. Parker is a friendly, easy-to-listen to host, and this content is so valuable. All of us know people who could benefit from the specific topics of each episode.
- Truly Meaningful ContentJune 10, 2016 by No More Obstacles from United States
If you have a loved one with bipolar disorder or live with it yourself, do NOT miss that episode! Dr. Parker brings serious science to specific issues in an accesible, applicable way. Really, really good.
- Stellar podcast!May 27, 2016 by Tara Williams Phone from United States
I'm all about the mind and body connection, it's time we American's realize the power of both. There are so many amazing things to do in this world and I love that Dr. Parker is reminding us!
- This helpsMay 27, 2016 by JenRiday from United States
My brother-in-law has bipolar and it's interesting to listen to this and hopefully better understand him. Very helpful!
- The Complex made Simple - #PWpeeps - Doc and JockApril 29, 2016 by JoeShu2326 from United States
The brain is complex and the issues surrounding often convoluted. Not on this podcast! Dr. parker breaks it down simply and concisely!
- FantasticApril 22, 2016 by HappyCoffeeLady44 from United States
Finally someone who brings the mind and body together!
- ExcellentApril 16, 2016 by M_Glover_88 from United Kingdom
This is a fantastic show. Really great info about a subject I have a huge interest in. Looking forward to more!
- Very smart podcast about the epic mind.April 16, 2016 by dustspecks from United States
Very smart host with very smart guest. This is a great show that can be utilized to dive into the inner workings of the mind and get up to date information about the mind.
- Excited!April 15, 2016 by SeeinADHD.com from United States
As an ADHD Coach, I'm excited to have another quality podcast to recommend to my clients. The mind and body are indeed connected, I'm looking forward to more!
- Excellent!!April 15, 2016 by Italykittyjc from United States
Excellent podcast with awesome content. Very well done. Very informative. Looking forward to listening to more episodes. Great job.