Connections Between Gut, Earth & Brain Improve Treatment Options
You carry Mother Earth within you. She is not outside of you. Mother Earth is not just your environment.
~ Nhat Hanh
Zach Bush MD, Charlottesville, VA., is one of the few triple board-certified physicians in the country – with expertise in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Hospice/Palliative care. The breakthrough science that Dr. Bush and his colleagues have delivered through Restore offers profound new insights into human health and longevity. In 2012 he discovered a family of carbon-based redox molecules made by bacteria. He and his team subsequently demonstrated that this cellular communication network functions to compensate for glyphosate, and many other dietary, chemical, and pharmaceutical toxins that disrupt our body’s natural defense systems.
This exciting discovery provided demonstrable results surprisingly quickly in my office with a very refractory adolescent Autism Spectrum Disordered client, so I called him up to ask him for this interview.
This discovery als0 resulted in a revolutionary class of dietary supplements, including their product, Restore. Dr. Bush points to his kids as the driving force behind his passion for change. His drive for comprehensive biomedical reform for our collective futures is evident in this evocative episode.
His education efforts provide a grassroots foundation from which we can launch change in our legislative decisions, ultimately up-shifting consumer behavior to bring about a radical change in the mega industries of big farming, big pharma, and Western Medicine at large.
Listen up to Dr. Bush’s global vision for comprehensive, data-driven change. He’s quick, smart, entertaining and right on.
- This CBJ/216 Episode is a replay of a previous interview with a direct relationship to our current Autism Spectrum Disorder recovery series here at CBJ. It should be, even though I can’t tell you what to do, mandatory listening. Fasten your seatbelts, Dr. Bush lives both on this earth and in the stratosphere. He provides excellent insights on gut, brain, leaky gut, and the evolution of farming, with associated, significant entropic changes in diet and nutrition that compromise the evolution of humankind.
Websites And Restore Connection
- PDF Summary – How-To-Use Restore Links: http://corepsych.com/restore
- Listen Up – Daniel Schmachtenberger of Neurohacker, a highly esteemed previous guest here at CBJ, interviews Dr. Bush on his excellent podcast here: https://neurohacker.com/gut-health-microbiome-dr-zach-bush-m-d/
- Restore Connections – Where and how in more detail.
Dr. Bush: Essential PDF Download
Glyphosate: Root Cause of Inflammation
Additional Confirmatory Insights From CBJ Guests
- CBJ/134 Dr. Seneff on Glyphosate, Autism, and Cancer
- CBJ/140 Dr. Woeller on Autism and Biomedical Measures
- CBJ/164 Multiple Guest Links for Biomedical Measures
- CBJ/214 Dr. James Adams on Fecal Microbiota Transfer Therapy
- CBJ/215 Dr. Kurt Woeller on Autism Markers from Laboratory Testing
- CBJ Testing Experts: http://corebrainjournal.com/testing
- CBJ Autism Experts: http://corebrainjournal.com/autism
Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Bush For Additional Insights
Forward This Audio Message Link To a Friend
Until next time, thanks, Dr. Bush for joining us again here at CBJ to review the challenges so often seen with treatment failure even if using some of the best traditional and functional medicine interventions.
Do you have some feedback you’d like to share?
- Please leave a note in the comment section below↓.
- If you enjoyed this episode, also please take a moment to share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. Your help to distribute CBJ will carry this message to others on the Path.
- Alternatively, please leave an honest review of the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes.
- Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning collection of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collaborative dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts, with hundreds of years of combined experience, are free.
Thanks, Dr. Bush for your encouraging observations on these essential next steps regarding gut and brain health connections.
Our Next CoreBrain Journal Episode
217 Pankaj Vij, MD, FACP, is the author of Turbo Metabolism. As a doctor of internal medicine, he has helped thousands of patients lose weight, manage chronic health conditions, and improve their physical fitness. Board certified in internal medicine and obesity medicine, Dr. Vij has been practicing medicine since 1997. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Dr. Vij is a firm believer in the mind-body-spirit connection and emphasizes the importance of transforming the mind before transforming the body. His fascination with the science of spirituality reflects in his efforts to seamlessly integrate the wisdom of the East with his quest to pursue the truth relentlessly. He is a sought-after speaker on topics related to health, wellness, nutrition, longevity, fitness and metabolism and volunteers at a local free clinic and has led medical missions in Honduras and India.
Produced By Studio Center – 7 Locations Nationally
- Interesting, Important and helpfulApril 28, 2018 by J.M.I from Sweden
I am listening in from Sweden, and I learn so much from Dr Parker and his interesting guests. Sadly, information like this is hard to find amongst practitioners here, and underlying factors to symptoms are of little interest. I am thankful to Dr Parker dedicating time in spreading word about helping people with psycological dysfunctions from a non conventional angle. Thank you!
- Core Brain Journal--NeuropsychologyMay 25, 2017 by Dr Terry James Gingras from United States
Just finished session 118 with neuropsychologist, Dr. Braun. Excellent content presented in a relaxed style. I'm a neuropsychoogist with a specialization In ADHD so I appreciate both Dr. Parker's and Dr. Braun's efforts demystifying the practice of neuropsychology.
- Exceptional interviews !!May 16, 2017 by MCVGRL from United States
Core Brain Journal, with Dr. Charles Parker is a must listen for a wide audience. If you are either the individual, suffering from complex personal medical/ psychological issues; or a family member, friend... please tune in often.
- Podcast 107 (Brain Health) - Very informative!April 13, 2017 by ad1978mke from United States
I especially liked this Podcast because it provided a wealth of valuable brain health research and tips in an approachable, easy-to-listen-to format. The rapport between the Guest Speaker (Dr. Braun) and Host (Dr. Parker) was evident, and I hope to hear another Podcast with this Guest Speaker!
- Top quality informationFebruary 5, 2017 by MD Ireland from Ireland
As a functional medicine doc I found this iterview stimulating, inspiring and it is full of clinically useful information
- FascinatingFebruary 1, 2017 by jinki1 from United States
If you love science and psychology, then this is for you. The brain is such a mysterious machine, and listening to experts discuss how it works is fascinating. This seems like a pick-and-choose type podcast: I'll skip the shows focusing on estrogen and alzeimer's and go for creativity, anxiety, music, and others. But what I've listened to so far is great.
- My Brain Thanks You!January 13, 2017 by B. Keenan Johnston from United States
Thanks for shedding some much needed light on issues of the brain. I recently became interested in the subject when I was listening to NPR do a segment on neuroplasticity. I could never remember the name of the author, but it helped me find this great podcast!
- Flipping Junkie ReviewDecember 23, 2016 by Danny Johnson -Flipping Junkie from United States
Awesome podcast! I really loved the bipolar episode. Wonderful insight into these issues. Keep up the good work!
- “How I Found Myself” Dean RobertsDecember 2, 2016 by Don Hutcheson from United States
I just had the pleasure of listening to Dr. Charles Parker’s latest interview with Mr. Dean Roberts on the topic: “How I Found Myself.” The thesis of this remarkable podcast is that the difference between treatment success and failure for conditions such as depression, anxiety, ADHD, PTSD and others is often the result of omitting crucial brain, biomedical, and functional neuroscience information and insights. Well done and much-needed. Wish you continuing success!
- I may be a geek...November 19, 2016 by JHHealy from United States
But as an addictions recovery coach I find this brain science utterly amazing! Great show, love it!
- Keep up the Great work Dr ChuckNovember 18, 2016 by imupat3am from United States
Just finished listening to the lateste episode with Dr Kelly Morrow-Baez the epsiode was about her and working with women ages 45-60.... Great podcast will be listening to more
- GROUND SHAKINGNovember 13, 2016 by Restlesstaxpayer from United States
Your shows are always very informative but the last two with Tom O'Brien andDavid Siever are absolutely revolutionary every doctor in the country should listen to both of them twice a day I cannot overstate how important this information is I am sending links to everyone I care about Thank you
- 21st Century PioneerSeptember 16, 2016 by Louis Di Bianco from Canada
Dr. Charles Parker offers us cutting edge knowledge in our rapidly changing world. The episde on music healing si a breath of fresh air. We need more natural healing alternatives like this one. It's easy to understand how music heals when you know that everything in our world is energy. Thank you for this important show.
- Episode 46 - such important work!September 16, 2016 by Michelle at Inner North Star from United States
I have done quite a bit of work around Post Traumatic Stress, being a Veteran and First Responder myself. This work with music/sound therapy is very interesting and this episode is well worth the listen. This podcast has relevant information we can all benfit from!
- Good StuffJuly 1, 2016 by namtrok from United States
While this is stuff I don't think of each day, Dr Charles presents it in a great way and I feel smarter each episode. Thanks! Paul from NomadTogether.com
- Very informative and filled with valueJune 19, 2016 by Jimwj from United States
This is an excellent podcast which provides smart, science-based, information which focuses on the mind and body. Great podcast. Check it out.
- Very informative!June 13, 2016 by Thomas O'Grady, PhD from United States
I’ve listened to a few episodes and this was an interesting podcast.
- Loved the episode with peggyJune 11, 2016 by Courageous1 from United States
Great work Charles - Love the episode with Peggy about anxiety. Keep it up!
- Fresh Mind ScienceJune 10, 2016 by ADHD reWired from United States
This is a great podcast for anyone interested in learning more about the brain and are looking for solutions. Great for clinicans, coaches and consumers. Thank you for creating this podcast!
- Valuable InformationJune 10, 2016 by dannytay92 from United States
Dr. Parker is a friendly, easy-to-listen to host, and this content is so valuable. All of us know people who could benefit from the specific topics of each episode.
- Truly Meaningful ContentJune 10, 2016 by No More Obstacles from United States
If you have a loved one with bipolar disorder or live with it yourself, do NOT miss that episode! Dr. Parker brings serious science to specific issues in an accesible, applicable way. Really, really good.
- Stellar podcast!May 27, 2016 by Tara Williams Phone from United States
I'm all about the mind and body connection, it's time we American's realize the power of both. There are so many amazing things to do in this world and I love that Dr. Parker is reminding us!
- This helpsMay 27, 2016 by JenRiday from United States
My brother-in-law has bipolar and it's interesting to listen to this and hopefully better understand him. Very helpful!
- The Complex made Simple - #PWpeeps - Doc and JockApril 29, 2016 by JoeShu2326 from United States
The brain is complex and the issues surrounding often convoluted. Not on this podcast! Dr. parker breaks it down simply and concisely!
- FantasticApril 22, 2016 by HappyCoffeeLady44 from United States
Finally someone who brings the mind and body together!
- ExcellentApril 16, 2016 by M_Glover_88 from United Kingdom
This is a fantastic show. Really great info about a subject I have a huge interest in. Looking forward to more!
- Very smart podcast about the epic mind.April 16, 2016 by dustspecks from United States
Very smart host with very smart guest. This is a great show that can be utilized to dive into the inner workings of the mind and get up to date information about the mind.
- Excited!April 15, 2016 by SeeinADHD.com from United States
As an ADHD Coach, I'm excited to have another quality podcast to recommend to my clients. The mind and body are indeed connected, I'm looking forward to more!
- Excellent!!April 15, 2016 by Italykittyjc from United States
Excellent podcast with awesome content. Very well done. Very informative. Looking forward to listening to more episodes. Great job.