Wellness Coaching On Mulitple Levels
Brittney Prendergast is a holistic health and life coach specializing in gut health, wellness coaching, and self-nurturing. In her recent book Buddha Belly, she discusses the connection between the mind, body, stress and the human gut.
Her online training Academy The Holistic Wellness Coaching Academy certifies new health coaches and mentors individuals in this approach to true wellness. Her mission is to help people heal by educating the educators and empowering individuals to self-heal.
Brittney’s Website, Book, And Complimentary Wellness Training
- Wellness Coaching Academy Courses – Check in here for Complimentary Wellness Training
- Buddha Belly – Global Amazon Link
Accreditation for Wellness Coaching
Our Academy was created out of the understanding that there is so much more to optimal wellness than just diet and lifestyle changes.
- We understand that the MIND has immense control over individual habits and “willpower.” This obstacle requires a better understanding of the subconscious and where this fits into coaching.
- Our other main focus is the GUT. We strongly believe that health starts or ceases within the Gut. With the current Autoimmunity Epidemic, the microbiome can no longer be discredited nor can a healthy diet and fitness truly produce optimum wellness without building a strong Gut.
- HWCA coaches learn not only these crucial elements of diet and lifestyle, they also receive business guidance education as well as ongoing food and coaching information through our exclusive student portal.
- Students work directly with the professional educators. They will not be diverted to sales associates. Instead, they receive quality mentorship and have direct contact with their teachers.
- All of HWCA’s courses are accredited by the AADP and full course students will have both Holistic Health and Life Coaching credentials along with the Mind/Gut Specialist course.
Additional Brian-Gut Wellness Interviews Here At CBJ
- CBJ/005 Dr. Peter Osborne – Gluten & Mind
- CBJ/033 Dr. Bill Miller – Hologenomic Evolution – Microbiome Revisited
- CBJ/061 Dr. Tom O’Bryan – Autoimmunity Details
- CBJ/071 Francie Healey – Alzheimer’s Diet
- CBJ/084 Daniel Schmachtenberger – Neurohacker Mind Nutrients
- CBJ/103 Dr. Joe Piszzorno – Toxin Solutions
- CBJ/117 Dr. Joel Furman – Nutritarian Healing Diet
- CBJ/134 Dr. Stephanie Swirsky – Glyphosate, Toxins & Autism
Easily Forward This Audio Message Shortlink To a Friend
Until next time, thanks for joining us here at CBJ again. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for the CoreBrain Journal Podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated. Reviews do matter in the rankings of the show, and I read each one of them.
If this post with these several references is helpful, please take a moment to pass it on.
In closing, if you have any questions, drop a comment on any posting here at CBJ, and I’ll get back to you. This discerning show of world-class experts is here for you, your families, and your clients – to tighten our collective dialogue for more precise answers.
And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re on an Android Device subscribe for timely updates at Google Play. Yes, these extraordinary experts with hundreds of years of combined experience are free.
Again, special thanks, Brittney, for your interesting insights on next steps for combined gut and mind wellness.
Next CoreBrain Journal Guest
150 Dr. Douglas Noll – Doug Noll is a lawyer turned peacemaker. His calling is to serve humanity, and he executes his calling at many levels. Doug’s work carries him into many dark relationship places. Using pragmatic and practical skills of peace, he helps people resolve deep interpersonal and ideological conflicts. He is an award-winning author of three books, a teacher, speaker, and a trainer. His fourth book De-Escalate: How to Calm an Angry Person in 90 Seconds or Less will be released by Beyond Words/Simon & Schuster in September 2017. He was a successful trial lawyer for 22 years before leaving the practice of law to dedicate his life to constructive solutions to human conflict. You do not want to miss this encouraging, life-changing discussion. If you have ever argued with regretful outcomes, this one is for you – for all of us. Strongly recommended as a bookmark on your machine.